Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Swine Flu Vaccination Poses Serious Threat to Your Health

Swine Flu Vaccination Poses Serious Threat to Your Health

Euro-med
    June 17, 2009

Global Research 13 June: It looks like governments around the world will either force these vaccinations on the public or launch a massive propaganda campaign to trick you into submitting to a jab. If they attempt to force these untested and essentially experimental vaccinations on you, cite the Nuremberg Code, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg%20Code which states: “The voluntary consent of the human subject is essential.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have never gotten a flu vaccine in my life and I don't plan to start now. Private companies are out for money and being given the go-ahead by government is nothing more than dollar signs in their eyes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Palm Beach County doctors weigh Obama's healthcare reforms
    By STACEY SINGER

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Control costs. Expand care. Improve quality.

Dr. Alan Pillersdorf, a Palm Springs plastic surgeon, waited in line for four hours to get a front-row seat to hear President Obama expound on those themes Monday during an address to the American Medical Association's annual meeting in Chicago.

Next on Capitol Hill

August: House and Senate expected to unveil health-care bills.

September: Conference committees could debate final legislation.

Pillersdorf welcomed much of what the president said in his hourlong speech. But when Obama rejected capping medical malpractice damages, he earned hisses from many in the audience and disapproval from Pillersdorf.

Obama is attempting a political feat that has tripped up many politicians before him - striving to control health-care costs and provide coverage to the nearly 50 million uninsured Americans. But controlling costs without turning insurance companies, hospitals, the malpractice Bar and physicians against his plan will require every bit of political finesse he can muster.

In addressing the AMA, Obama took his case directly to one of the most powerful and traditionally conservative of those stakeholders. He asked the doctors to support creation of a government-run insurance option for the uninsured, a sort of all-ages Medicare, that has been derided as "socialized medicine" or a step toward a single government-run health-care system.

Obama had his sharpest rhetoric for such critics, calling them "naysayers," "fear-mongers" and peddlers of "Trojan horse" falsehoods who should be ignored. He warned interest groups and lobbyists not to use "fear tactics to paint any effort to achieve reform as an attempt to socialize medicine."

"There are those who will try and scuttle this opportunity no matter what," Obama said.

He declared health care a "ticking time bomb" for the budget that could force America to "go the way of GM," the bankrupt giant automaker.

Obama has taken steps in recent days to outline the sources of money to fund the reform initiative.

For instance, he wants to reduce federal payments to hospitals by about $200 billion and cut $313 billion from Medicare and Medicaid over 10 years. He also is proposing a $635 billion "down payment" in tax increases and spending cuts in the health-care system.

The president said for the first time publicly that health-care reforms, including covering Americans who have no insurance, would cost about $1 trillion over 10 years.

"That's real money, even in Washington," Obama said. "But remember, that's less than we are projected to have spent on the war in Iraq. And also remember, failing to reform our health-care system in a way that genuinely reduces cost growth will cost us trillions of dollars more in lost economic growth and lower wages."

But putting the government in charge of an insurance plan for the uninsured, especially if it requires physician participation, is something the AMA has said it would oppose. In the past, the organization has scuttled reform attempts. Meanwhile, doctors have absorbed the brunt of managed-care efforts to control health costs.

Dr. Jose Arrascue, a West Palm Beach nephrologist and past president of the Palm Beach County Medical Society, said the association has privately offered the Obama administration what it believes are better ways to cover the uninsured, through the private sector and tax breaks.

"We don't like to be threatened. We want it to be constructive. Obama understood that today," Arrascue said. "To be competitive in the world, we have to fix this. We doctors in America understand that, and we want to be part of the solution."

Dr. Mark Rubenstein, also a past president of the county medical society, said that while he appreciates the extended hand, he wants specifics. What he does not want is a health system that resembles Canada's or Great Britain's, he said.

"How is it going to affect your quality of care and your ability to obtain care?" Rubenstein asked. "I think it's admirable that he wants to effect such change, but that has historically been difficult, and I'd like to see how this administration will do it differently than in the past."

Pillersdorf used his front-row proximity to Obama to drive home his desire for legal reform of malpractice claims.

Pillersdorf sculpts children's cleft palates into smooth smiles and repairs bodies damaged by cancer. The chief of surgery at JFK Medical Center in Atlantis, he pays $67,000 a year in malpractice insurance premiums.

The fear of lawsuits makes doctors practice so-called "defensive medicine," Pillersdorf said, when they order expensive tests such as CAT scans and MRI exams. Their gut may say "unnecessary," but imagining a jury of untrained laypersons sitting in judgment, they order the tests anyway.

Obama said he sympathizes with doctors "who feel like they are constantly looking over their shoulder for fear of lawsuits."

But he added: "I want to be honest with you. I'm not advocating caps on malpractice awards."

After Obama spoke of ways to save more than $900 billion, Pillersdorf extended his hand and offered advice on how to save more.

"When he shook my hand, I said, 'I could get you to a trillion if you included tort reform.' He smiled," Pillersdorf said. "Defensive medicine is what costs everybody in this country."

Find this article at:
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/busines...madoctors.html

Re: Swine Flu Vaccination Poses Serious Threat to Your Healt

Research shows that squalene is the experimental anthrax vaccine ingredient that caused devastating autoimmune diseases and deaths yet it continues in use today and for new vaccines development in labs.

Diagnosed with systemic lupus erythematosus, an autoimmune disease in which the body's tissues are attacked by its own immune system, I don't think so!!! For years I have had to argue with doctor's over my refusal to
    have flu shots, and guess what?.....I haven't had the flu!!!