Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well gosh....doesn't anyone remember when, about a year ago, studies were done which found that sedatives, mood stabilizers, antibiotics, and a host of other things were found present in all of the major water sources around the US?

When the drugged cat was let out of the bag, the government went through all of it's play acting, :looked into" it immediately and came back not too long afterward with the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard in my life:

It was caused by <GASP!> people disposing of medications improperly down toilets and drains............and everyone who believes that please stand on your head until your eye balls pop out and your ear drums explode, please

DO NOT TRUST TAP WATER!!!! And when TSFHTF, both my husband and I have agreed that we will take our chances with a water filtration device, secondary purification method, and a stream or melted snow before we will EVER trust anything coming out of a tap.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just boil the water. If there are residual drugs from people disposing of drugs then it won't be able to stand up to the heat. That goes for drugs put there intentionally too. Pharmaceuticals can't stand up to cooking.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    azwreath wrote:

DO NOT TRUST TAP WATER!!!! And when TSFHTF, both my husband and I have agreed that we will take our chances with a water filtration device, secondary purification method, and a stream or melted snow before we will EVER trust anything coming out of a tap.
    I drink bottled water. However, my reasons aren't because I fear tap water, it's just that I can't stand the taste of my well water. Glad I don't have to choose like you city dwellers.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    azwreath wrote:

I drink bottled water. However, my reasons aren't because I fear tap water, it's just that I can't stand the taste of my well water. Glad I don't have to choose like you city dwellers.

Same here for the bottled stuff MW, but ironically, it didn't start because I feared the tap water.

The coastal town I grew up in and where I spent most of my life, got it's water from an artesian source and it was absolutely wonderful. Even came out of the tap cool during the summer.

Then when we moved here almost 16 years ago, not only did the tap water just taste "off" to me, but it almost had a sort of thickness to it I hadn't ever quite experienced with any water I'd ever tasted, no matter where we had lived. Even my husband, who was born and raised in Northern AZ, remarked on it at one point so I knew it wasn't just me.

I also noticed that every time I drank something, or even used ice cubes, made with it, I got sick.

So we switched over to bottled. And I did try to go back to it a few times thinking it was just me, but nope.

And I've seen the annual reports from the water company that they have to send out LOL......I'm afraid we part company in terms of what are "acceptable" levels of lead, mercury, and arsenic

Congress Moves to Seize Control of All U.S. Waters
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-157775-.html

For a clear mind, throw the tv out the window.

Hey azwreath, I have noticed lately that AZ has taken a real liken to cameras mounted out on the highways in AZ. 101 loop and now I-40 has them mounted on patrol cars mounted on top and parked under the overpasses. Are Arizonoans taken well to this infringement?

roundabout: The fission center are up and running well

Its gonna be a long 4 yrs. vmonkey.

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    very very good video . He explains World and the U.S as i've never heard. Most of this i already knew , but he knows fact that are just remarkable . Seems like were spitting into the wind !
    I have one that fits right in http://tinyurl.com/5ak9eg

Does anyone know what happened to tencz57?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12