Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

UK Weather Outlook

A fair covering in some places now. This is on the A9, Drumochter South, Scotland.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Uk snow updates and warnings

Hi guys if you could all do me a favor and press the share button I wouldl be very grateful.

We will have all the winter forecasts for 2013/2014. There will also be everyday forecasts, as well as warnings for when bad weather occurs.

When snow is forecast, we will be running a 24 hour service to keep everyone updated on the situations....

We want to get as many people to share and like this page as possible, as I think it will benefit an awful lot of people this winter.

Thanks Mikey.

Please like the status once you have shared, we are very grateful for your support

I also wanted to welcome all the new people to this page.

UK Weather

1 hr

As much as it pains me to say (and please lets not do the whole will it snow here because we don't know) but this is a picture of snow in the Cairgorms over the tops now I would say summer months have passed

UK Weather

20 August

Morning guys its nippy out there today summer seems to have left as you can see via radar there is a few showers around, the one passing through SW England is showing some amazing cloud formation (have seen some beautiful pictures) if you do catch some pictures please let us see them sam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123