Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

WHAT "TIPPING POINT" WILL PUSH AMERICANS TO THEIR

WHAT "TIPPING POINT" WILL PUSH AMERICANS TO THEIR LIMIT?

By Mary Starrett
    July 19, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Here’s what we’re looking at:

Massive taxes, unprecedented government spending and full bore amnesty. Add to that a proposed state-run health care system which will force a “surtaxâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nothing will wake the american people up especially those who are not white.
    they think with the mulatta in office that hes all black and he is their's they wont be complaining any

My "tipping point' will be if Schumer and his fellow pandering enablers present any form of an amnesty bill to Congress. That is ANY form, no matter what they call it. The camel's back will be shattered.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Jamesw62 there are black people who are against him. Those are the more educated and/or middleclass blacks. It is the ones who those blacks refer to as ghetto who think he is the messiah. Even Colin Powell has spoken out against things he has or will do. There is a black clergy man who actually says white people should wake up and revolt and even asked if the whites would let him join them. They call this guy the White Rodney King. He actually called Obama an illegal alien.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why we can have a tipping point, wouldn't that be considered racist? (sic)

Everyone is too afraid that if you challenge anyone in the Whitehouse that's
    Black, Tan, or Muslim, you will be labelled a RACIST.
    They want you boxed in by "Political Correctness."
    It's taking down our country and some European ones too.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Jamesw62 there are black people who are against him. Those are the more educated and/or middleclass blacks. It is the ones who those blacks refer to as ghetto who think he is the messiah. Even Colin Powell has spoken out against things he has or will do. There is a black clergy man who actually says white people should wake up and revolt and even asked if the whites would let him join them. They call this guy the White Rodney King. He actually called Obama an illegal alien.
    Those are the ones im talking about, too
    not the ones educated but the other ones

The tipping point is not something that will be measured by policy or the enactment of laws, but rather it will be measured by the realization of us citizens that petitioning and protesting don't work anymore and more effective means to get our representatives' attention is needed. That is the tipping point.

The tipping point is not something that will be measured by policy or the enactment of laws, but rather it will be measured by the realization of us citizens that petitioning and protesting don't work anymore and more effective means to get our representatives' attention is needed. That is the tipping point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I will be ready and willing to use more effective means than petitions and protests, along with fellow patriots, if they get an amnesty bill out of committee and to the house or senate.

I hope enough other Americans are ready and willing also. I just don't know. I'm afraid too many would prefer not to take any action that they fear could risk their nice peaceful American Dream life in the suburbs, with the white picket fence, their professional careers, and their children's innocence.

I know, I know, they could lose that life if they don't, but I don't know if enough of them can or are willing to see that yet.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I will be ready and willing to use more effective means than petitions and protests, along with fellow patriots, if they get an amnesty bill out of committee and to the house or senate.

I hope enough other Americans are ready and willing also. I just don't know. I'm afraid too many would prefer not to take any action that they fear could risk their nice peaceful American Dream life in the suburbs, with the white picket fence, their professional careers, and their children's innocence.

I know, I know, they could lose that life if they don't, but I don't know if enough of them can or are willing to see that yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast