Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WOW Did You Watch Lou Dobbs???

First some girl was flipping about the cop arresting the belligerent guy when the cop got a call of a break-in. I hope that's on tape!!!

OMG! Lou Dobbs has had to tell that mouthy guy Roland Martian to calm down and quit hollering, when talking about the Birth Certificate. Roland tries to play it off by saying, "I think it's "funny." So Lou says, "Then laugh!"

Then Congressman Debbie Wasserman, talking about Healthcare and trying to act like it's no big deal that there's a delay. They are falling apart all on TV for everyone to see! Lou told her he didn't want to hear talking points! She wigs out and he has to tell her to calm down and quit interrupting him. Then she tells LOU to not interrupt her.

These guys are tense about all this CRAP happening in the past two days.

The volcanoes are erupting BIGTIME!!! Watch their smiles when they are trying to be cool acting they have their teeth clenched together!! I though Roland was going to spit fire at one moment. LOL
    They don't want to admit that there was a huge war between the Democrats today! Some Democrats want to be voted back in, I'd say.

Then there's Obama, he's is trying to pretend he's "cool..."
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

What got me was when Lou said that Hawaii now says that when they went to computerized records, they destroyed Obama's original birth certificate. Okay, there are two things wrong with that statement. It contradicts what Corsi was told about the birth certificate being sealed in a vault. Then secondly, hard copies of birth certificates are never destroyed. Obama is being made to look guiltier and guiltier all the time.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, hardcopies destroyed? No way.

Second, he was sworn in as a Muslim Indonesian, so his goofy mom gave away his bithright. Period.

Third: He has never signed up for American Citizenship, so is still an Indonesian citizen, as he want to PAKISTAN on a foreign passport, and what in gods name was he doing in PAKISTAN?\

My GOD, talk about a MOLE!

America has been body-snatched!

I could not believe what I was hearing...I have never seen anyone as upset as Roland except maybe Geraldo that time on illegal aliens...

What a crock the state of Hawaii would not destroy their hard copies of Birth and Death certificates because they went to computers what BS...

Anyway I wrote an E-mail to Lou and asked him to please not let Roland intimidate him into letting this story go, it is too important..

Rep. Poe was also on there stating that he is introducing legislation that anyone running for President must produce a Birth Certificate and prove they lived in the country for 14 years before... Great, but they should not need a bill for this, it should be a given for crying out loud, we are speaking of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

I was so mad after I seen this show, my blood pressure went sky high and as Glenn Beck would say, I had blood shooting out of my eyes!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    What got me was when Lou said that Hawaii now says that when they went to computerized records, they destroyed Obama's original birth certificate. Okay, there are two things wrong with that statement. It contradicts what Corsi was told about the birth certificate being sealed in a vault. Then secondly, hard copies of birth certificates are never destroyed. Obama is being made to look guiltier and guiltier all the time.
    Lou and Liz Cheney aren't totally up on the issue.
    I wish I could sit across for them, I would stun them!
    Wait till they get in deeper.
    It's gonna be a nightmare for Obama because Birthers have been waiting for this.
    They have been Blogging everywhere and anywhere and getting attacked for it.
    Even attacked by family and friends!
    Our work is done, now we can sit back and take a deserved rest!
    Anyone that gets www.Worldnetdaily.com is upon all the little details.
    NOW the denying Liberals have to do their homework to have a fight that is adult and not, "Na ah!"
    The facts are there and the corruption is too.

Wait until they find out who paid for his schooling, or how he got all those millions in campaign money thru a service like they use to sell massive amounts of concert tickets. Muslim coumtry's put in the money and automatically in random amounts under a defined amount were bought by using Gift Cards! PLUS that money doesn't have to be exposed for some stupid legality???? I mean this is as bad as the ACORN story and how they hide and funnel their monies.
    Dick Morris

"SOSADFORUS"
    I could not believe what I was hearing...I have never seen anyone as upset as Roland except maybe Geraldo that time on illegal aliens...
    I can't WAIT to see Geraldo this weekend!!!
    This is also helping out our illegal immigrant cause. Time for us to throw everything and "See what sticks!"

What a crock the state of Hawaii would not destroy their hard copies of Birth and Death certificates because the went to computers what BS...
    They are grasping and they don't quite understand it all, but DENIAL is the first step!!!
    We all win when they are choking on their own vomit!

Anyway I wrote an E-mail to Lou and asked him to please to not let Roland intimidate him into letting this story go, it is too important..
    Lou had to wrestle two others too! The "deniers" are losing it!
    PLUS there was a lot more that was exposed today. It has been like Domino's falling.
    I'd love to see Rahm and the other two top idiots freaking out.
    How about GIBBS at the next daily Press conference!!!!!

Rep. Poe was also on there stating that he is introducing legislation that anyone running for President must produce a Birth Certificate and prove they lived in the country for 14 years before... Great, but they should not need a bill for this, it should be a given for crying out loud, we are speaking of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!
    That guy is too passive...
    It's already that in the Constitution that Obama uses on the throne!!!

I was so mad after I seen this show, my blood pressure went sky high and as Glenn Beck would say, I had blood shooting out of my eyes!

I wanted to be on the other side annialating Roland. I was screaming at LOU!!!
    Dick Morris

Me too, I also think Lou let him off too easy but I think he was shocked at Rolands reaction.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I don't watch TV, but looking at the posts tonight makes me think the wheels are falling off the buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Me too, I also think Lou let him off too easy but I think he was shocked at Rolands reaction.
    Quite a night for Lou!! Did you also see his reaction when Rep. Wasserman? asked if she could finish what she was saying. She was talking nonsense about the healthcare plan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs!

WorriedAmerican, thank you for posting about about Lou's Show tonight.

I wish I had seen it, and no reruns tonight. So I had to make do with the transcript, and it is worth reading! Here is the link.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast