Is Your Dr Or Hospital On The List Of those Rebelling Against Obamacare

Posted on Wednesday, December 4th, 2013 at 2:52 am.
by: Thomas Paine

Via Wahington Examiner

As we know the applicants that have made it through on the Obmacare website have done so only to find out that it is far from what they were promised. The premiums, co-pays, every out-of-pocket expense imaginable is at least double if not triple than they were led to believe.

That is not the only problem that exists with this new “law’, many of us whether we are victims of the actual government healthcare or not. We are finding that many Drs and Hospitals that we once knew and loved using are no longer even open. I myself am having trouble finding a Dr in my area, I have called only to receive messages that this Dr has or will be closing their offices permanently on this date.

So we might be taking a stand by not even touching the website, that does not in any way mean it will not effect us. We are on the losing end here no matter how we look at it. Fines, penalties, quality Drs closing their doors, and hospitals no longer available to us when we need them.

The worse part of it all is, so many that this law was set in motion to help. Will in fact still be without insurance because of the failure once again on the administrations part to accurately do as they said, when they said, in the way they promised. Now we must count on all of Congress who have continuously let us down over the last few years to try to come up with a way to fix this disaster.

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/o...ing-obamacare/