Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

ALIPAC Calls for the Impeachment of President Barack Obama

June 28, 2011

For National Release

(866) 703-0864 / Press@alipac.us

The Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is calling for the impeachment of President Barack Obama for his involvement in the Operation Gunrunner scandal, as well as his recent edict instructing federal employees to establish a form of amnesty for illegal aliens in defiance of the Congress, existing federal laws, and the US Constitution.

Obama's ICE Director John Morton issued a memo on June 17th to all ICE Field Office Directors, Special Agents-in-Charge, and all Chief Counsel, authorizing them to decline to remove illegal aliens who meet the qualifications for amnesty under the DREAM Act Amnesty which Congress has rejected many times.

Congressional investigations have determined that Obama's ATF and Justice Department have been supplying assault weapons to the drug cartels that import most of America's cocaine, methamphetamine, and illegal immigrants.

"President Obama is no longer the legitimate President of the United States," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "By arming drug and human smugglers with assault weapons that have been used to kill American and Mexican citizens and police forces, and by ordering Amnesty for illegal aliens which has been rejected by both the Congress and the American public more than eight times, Obama has committed a form of Treason against the United States and must be removed from office by Congress."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is a national organization founded on 9/11 of 2004. ALIPAC has over 40,000 supporters, comprised of Americans of every race, party, religion, and walk of life, who represent the over 80% who want America's existing immigration laws enforced.

ALIPAC is sending letters to the 137 current members of Congress whom the group endorsed and supported in the 2010 elections requesting the impeachment process to begin immediately in the interest of public safety and civil stability.

"Obama just made it clear to the American public that he does not care what they think, what the current federal laws are, what the US Constitution says, or what Congress has ratified," said William Gheen. "Congress must take immediate action to stop Obama or the American Republic will fall. What use are elections, candidates, or the Congress, if the Executive Branch rules by decree?"

All ALIPAC supporters and like-minded Americans who oppose Amnesty and illegal immigration are called upon to immediately call and write their members of Congress demanding the impeachment of President Barack Obama for crimes against the people of the United States.

If Congress does not respond by July 15, ALIPAC will move to call for public protests across the nation calling for the ouster of this authoritarian regime which feels it can arm rebel groups invading America with their illegal cargo while forcing an Amnesty on the public.

The self-governance of American citizens and the health of the American Republic must be guarded against this form of Treason.

The Congress will be given an opportunity to act before members of the public take things into their own hands and call for a day of nationwide protests.

For more information, to schedule interviews or to show your support for the impeachment of President Obama, please visit ALIPAC at www.ALIPAC.us

###

All comments about this release welcome at...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1239458.html#1239458
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr Ghreen
    Im with you on this one I have said that they should Impeach him .

Comment On Obama Impeachment

If America does not impeach Obama, the Constitution will be nothing more than a dead, useless piece of paper within 25 years. It is time to take the gloves off and start protecting America. The many hundreds of thousands of men and women who died defending our Liberty and Freedom are watching.

ROSE PARK
    THE GHOST BATTALION OF KALAMAZOO

The day was cloudy, damp and somber as if all nature knew that it should not intrude on the memories of the people searching the bricks. Many of the bricks had a star each side of the soldier’s’ name, telling that he had been killed in action. The sounds at Rose Park were of people slowly searching the bricks, looking for a particular name. The crowd stirred as the uniformed color guard brought the Stars and Stripes to Rose Park for the memorial ceremony to begin. A cannon roared twice and then the names of eleven hundred Kalamazoo men who gave their lives in defense of the nation were being read aloud so that we, the living, would know the price of liberty and freedom. These veterans who should not be forgotten and who knew that there are American Ideals worth dying for.
    Elderly veterans read the names of the men killed in action in all the wars from the Civil to the most recent conflict. A uniformed veteran braced to attention as the names were being read and saluted as a particular name was pronounced. I believe the veteran knew the man and the sacrifice that was made so long ago. Some of the men quietly wiped their eyes, hoping that people would not notice. My uncle, standing next to me, dropped his head a bit when the name Jack Kean was read. I know the history. A day in 1942 when a Japanese machine gun, hidden in the tall kunai grass chattered, chattered again and still again and cut Jack in half. Sixty years later, my uncle still has dreams of the battles.
    The street traffic sounds intruded on the solemnity of the occasion so I closed my eyes to concentrate on the names being read. After a time I noticed a cadence to the traffic sounds that began to take on the rhythm of the reading of the names. I kept my eyes closed and the cadence became the marching sounds of the Ghost Battalion of Kalamazoo. Men in Union Blue, WWI Brown, WWII Khaki, shivering from Korean cold, wet from Vietnam sweat, row on row marching past Rose Park. As each line passed, their heads snapped to the right and their eyes, wet with tears, pierced our souls to see if we really understood why they had sacrificed their lives and if we are willing to protect their gift of Liberty and Freedom

Dennis Weber Novermber 23, 2003

Agree, impeach the president

I'm afraid I must agree. It is narrow minded to think that such an executive order will not adversely affect US Citizens in preference to non-Citizens.
    Future pleas (let me in to your college so I won't be deported) will not be unanswered given the generous and compassionate nature of US Citizens. Little forethought will be given however to the impact to other US Citizens and the impediment this will cause them. Our government, who should be thinking of its citizens, clearly is not.
    It is the responsibility of Citizens to express their generosity, not that of the federal government.
    Impeach the current president for elevating non-Citizens above US Citizens all for political gain.

(NAME REMOVED BY MODERATOR SEE RULES PLEASE)

Impeachment

there is more than enough evidence for impeachment. and i believe it can be done if Americans will stand together and fight for his impeachment. there is no time to twiddle our thumbs and hope he can be voted out. obama and the administration needs to be held accountable now. the gun runner debacle has to be the smokin gun. any past president would be impeached for that alone. i agree with you W 100%, we need to be the spark to start this and i believe it will sweep across the nation. we need to put pressure
    on congress. all politicians need to understand that we are there boss not the other way around. when they don't listen to us or follow the law or constitution they will be held accountable or fired.

Response

He needs to be impeached but Good luck with inpeaching him, won't happen. He thinks he can do what ever he wants without answering to anyone and he is getting away with it. Where is Congress? Where is the Senate, the House? Where are our leader? The Supreme Court? Out playing at recess, To busy worrying about getting reelected. On FaceBook sending their nudie pictures. Playing with weiner. They just don't care about America anymore..

DJ
    It seems to me that we need absolute proof about Obama's involvement with the Gun Runner thing--and that he is lying. That proof needs to be so publicly known that the MSM cannot protect him. At that point, we would have a chance of impeachment. As much as I want impeachment, we need more than we have today. You need some time to gather support before making any significant moves.

Banned

Re: Let's be realistic

(MOD EDIT)

Clinton was charged for his "indiscretions" in the oval office and this (can't use the word I would like to here)" has gone FAR ,FAR Beyond that!

YES, IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR ALIPAC AND EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN TO DEMAND IMPEACHMENT RATHER THAN SIT BACK AND ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE UNTIL 2012! THE MORE LEGITIMATE GROUPS AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT DO SO, THE SOONER THIS MAY HAPPEN! THE MORE PEOPLE THAT CONTACT THEIR REPRESENTATIVES AND DEMAND IMPEACHMENT, THE SOONER AMERICA'S VOICE WILL BE HEARD! IF WE DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAN IN OFFICE, AMERICA MAY NO LONGER HAVE A VOICE IN 2012! IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    It seems to me that we need absolute proof about Obama's involvement with the Gun Runner thing--and that he is lying. That proof needs to be so publicly known that the MSM cannot protect him. At that point, we would have a chance of impeachment. As much as I want impeachment, we need more than we have today. You need some time to gather support before making any significant moves.
    Appreciate your timing concerns, but we cannot allow Morton's edict, issued per Obama's directives of course, to become the law of the land without responding with all the power we can muster.

The decision to make this move was made over a good period of time, in consultation with others, and now we plan to lead.

We are leading the way and we are making the move. The move has begun and cannot be undone.

We are calling for impeachment and we need you on the phones to Congress with us. If Congress does not respond, then we will need you in the streets with us. If the public does not respond then we will march on the gates of the White House alone if necessary.

Please marshal your support behind us.

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast