Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Thank You for being the Real Deal

Quote Originally Posted by SaveAmerica4u
    Thank you for standing up for The Law!!! So many times Americans are duped by organizations pretending to be doing the right thing only to find out later that they are nothing more than a front organization for the Republican Party.

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there was any doubt you were truly a sincere organization wanting to uphold our laws, you have certainly cemented your principles and ideals in this latest response.

I would hope that you would further have the courage if you have not done so already to endorse the Best candidate for Governor of California, Constitutionalist Chelene Nightingale.

Without reservations, I am proud to say I support Alipac. You have shown that your organization is one of very few that has integrity and principles over partisan politics. I commend you for your actions.

Sincerely,

Lori Stacey
    Constitution Party Candidate for
    Secretary of State, South Dakota
    www.loristacey.com
    Welcome to ALIPAC Lori!

I am so glad you see where ALIPAC is coming from.

I really like what you said on this video about prayer during the debate!

A True Constitutionalist's answer to prayer in public places
    Added by Lori Stacey on September 30, 2010 at 4:25pm
    View Videos
    http://takeamericaback.ning.com/video/a ... tionalists

PS....I am a Republican looking for a new party. I think I might look into the Constitution Party.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Thank you for standing up for The Law!!! So many times Americans are duped by organizations pretending to be doing the right thing only to find out later that they are nothing more than a front organization for the Republican Party.

THANK YOU FOR BEING THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there was any doubt you were truly a sincere organization wanting to uphold our laws, you have certainly cemented your principles and ideals in this latest response.

I would hope that you would further have the courage if you have not done so already to endorse the Best candidate for Governor of California, Constitutionalist Chelene Nightingale.

Without reservations, I am proud to say I support Alipac. You have shown that your organization is one of very few that has integrity and principles over partisan politics. I commend you for your actions.

Sincerely,

Lori Stacey
    www.loristacey.com
    Thank you Lori!

Most of us love the Constitution Party and plan to do some things soon to help you fine folks.

ALIPAC is a Federal PAC and we are prohibited from endorsing state races thought.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sincerely,

Lori Stacey
    www.loristacey.com
    ==============================================

Welcome to Americans For Legal Immigration.

Can you believe our own United States President and Attorney General? They are attacking their own country by attacking the State of Arizona's Constitutional Right to defend itself from invasion. The pair are more agents of Mexico than they are servants to their own American citizens.

This whole nightmare is UPSIDE DOWN, with no clear relief in sight. Certainly NOT from THIS Administration.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good Ole Days,

Yes, we would love to have you in our party. It is full of former Republicans that have realized among other things that both parties are being funded by the top down by the exact same corporate financial interests. That is why there is less and less difference in their actual actions, throw out the good lip service and start looking at their actions. Both intentionally leading us down the path of obliterating our rights and freedoms.

Our Constitution is hanging by a thread. It is up to We The People now to restore it.

Need all the help we can get. Please join my website so we can communicate and take an active role in my campaign to bring 1 state in our union back to truly free and fair elections. When something good happens in one state it tends to have a ripple effect in others.

Lori Stacey

just found this on the Internet. I'm not sure what to make of this.

Nightingale For Governor, 2010?
    LINK: http://ning.it/94VAva

Birther, truther, poisonous chemtrails in skies, The Bilderberg Group, with the Rothschilds and drug cartels control of America, Communists in our government are building desert prison camps for enactment of martial law, personal bankruptcy in 2007, post bankruptcy personal finance-related legal problems Chelene and Michael Nightingale were lent approximately $6000; judges who presided awarded judgment ($6200) to the loan plaintiff, Frank Jorge(Antelope Valley Minutemen) with the money judgment remains unpaid, Nightingale gave up her position as Save Our State's Managing Director (she was the acting head of SOS for about 18+ months), the organization had practically no money left; so Save Our State lost its corporate status because proper papers had not been filed and necessary fees hadn't been paid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234