Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesinUSA
    As far as Tancredo goes. The opposition will try to disrupt any viable opposition to their pro-illegal immigration agenda by smearing anybody who has simply beem in the same room with someone who five times removed may have been in the same room with David Dukes Grandmother. Whereby the SPLC and La Raza are two of the biggest 'Racist' organizations in the U.S.A, and they are often on CNN as experts on racism. It's only when we're nolonger imtimitated by charges such as who we associate with that they lose their power over us.

I still haven't had an answer concerning the question I posed earlier about what if Dan's Facebook page had been hacked and this info was posted on his page by infiltrators? Alipac had a lot of trouble with this months ago. Some people are very adept at posting inaccurate info on someone else's page. I do not even trust pictures anymore because they can be photo-shopped. What else do you have, other than the fact that he might not have gotten a permit? YOU didn't get a permit either. I agree with other posters that you should be getting permits for your own org.

Is numbersusa still going to be a part of this rally? Did THEY get a permit?
    Patrioticpatti,

When I confronted Dan Smeriglio on the night of May 10, 2010 about his lies about having a permit and the fact the far left had all this evidence of neo nazi mess from his Facebook, he never made the claim that hacking could explain it.

In fact, he started to mumble a lot and tried to claim that he did not know who Steve Smith and Erick Weigel were. I busted him on that fast since both those characters had made major problems at Dan's rallies before and we had discussed both of them and Dan had admitted talking to both of them before.

So I caught Dan trying to lie to me about the neo nazis on the same night we all found out he was lying about having permits for the grounds at the Arizona legislature. (not the park they claim they have now)

In Dan Smeriglio's defense piece that is both linked to and posted in entirety above, he never claims that hacking could be a culprit.

He in fact admits responsibility for allowing the neo nazis to become his friends on Facebook and for posting the link to the Swedish Neo Nazi musician known as SAGA.

He claims

You can see our copy here
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-199590-0.html

"When this was brought to my attention I immediately removed and blocked the two individuals in question..."

This is false because the left wing One People's Project attacked Dan Smeriglio over these Neo Nazi associations around May 7. I confronted him about them on May 10. The screen shots we provide show that Steve Smith and the Neo Nazi musician SAGA were still on Dan's Facebook profile on May 13!

So we have the proof here for all to see that Dan Smeriglio is indeed a liar.

Furthermore, Smeriglio offers the following explanation of why his Profile on Facebook listed his top favorite band by name as SAGA which linked to the Fan page for the Neo Nazi musician by that name on Facebook.

"Secondly, apparently there was a band that has some form of hatred in their lyrics on my Facebook profile. I assure you that I had never heard the lyrics of this band - which I shall not name because I refuse to advertise for them. I do not have the ability to do a background check on every person or band out of thousands that I come into contact with on Facebook. To link me with this band is absurd and was done with malicious intent. I will have no part of it. "

The band SAGA, with links to the Neo Nazi singer, was also listed and remains listed on skinhead Steve Smith's page too. Either Dan Smeriglio put that band in his profile or Steve Smith has Smeriglio's account log in codes. Either way, the two are in cahoots on some level.

Now, can anyone reasonably explain how Dan Smeriglio could have this band listed as his favorite band on his Facebook profile in a place you must have the log in codes to the account to alter and not know anything about their lyrics?

Listen to a few of these tunes and tell me you don't know who this band is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP3rKRh0h5k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47CZsj8X4jM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-HGkCKS ... re=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WBhpqH ... re=related

"band that has some form of hatred in their lyrics"

Give me a break. All of SAGA's music is all pro Hitler.

I've been closer to Dan Smeriglio than anyone in this movement and I see two very distinct patterns out of him. Lie after lie and extremists showing up at his events and now on his Facebook account and inside his account as well.

I hope this answers your questions that there are no claims of hacking by Dan Smeriglio. He just claims he put it on there without knowing the nature of this musician SAGA and I think anyone that listens to ANY of her music can't miss what she is about.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK William. I guess that is enough proof. I tried to respond to your reply the same day you posted but I was unable to access this page. I thought the hackers were back again. Today I was able to click onto this page with no trouble.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by djufo
    This is becoming a VERY sensible and delicate topic.

While I am a law abiding citizen, an American, a patriot, I have my doubts about the decision of retiring from the June event, and here is why:

Since I "was" and immigrant (now an absolute American), one of the things that I was able to perceive in the American idiosyncrasy, ans is something that I never stop telling to every single American, is that you all, since the day are born, are brainwashed with concepts like discrimination, racism, segregation, profiling, etc. To the point, that the average American is terrorized of saying what he thinks, afraid to act and defend what is right, and even worst, Americans surrender their ideal and principles, only to protect themselves from these "horrible" social issues.

Well, let me tell you something. Whites, are THE ONLY ONES IN THE WORLD restricting themselves from this. Latinos, they speak in Spanish REAL HATE against Whites every day of their lives in cities like Miami, LA, Houston, NY, Chicago, and many more that are being lost every day. Latinos openly recognize that they HATE White people. They don't like White way of thinking, they don't like White color, they don't like White music, they don't like White food. And I repeat again, they OPENLY say this everywhere. On the streets, on restaurants, at school, at workplace, EVERYWHERE. Why is that? because they were not terrorized like you all since they were born. They were tought that all the root of their problems, is the evil capitalism empire imposed by Whites who invaded the continent from Europe. They are tought resentment against Whites for the rest of their lives.

I do not endorse nor recommend any racist or discriminatory behavior. However, staying away from this almost "war" due to fear of racism concepts, in my opinion is ridiculous. In a few years, this will be a very serious issue; we will HAVE to take an attitude of "you are either with the USA, or you are an enemy".

Instead of pulling out of meetings for fear to involvement with other groups, we should mentor those groups. We should ask them to please be Americans first. If they really have a problem with Browns, well, they won't succeed their way. They will succeed our way. The American way. If we can show them the path, they will follow it.

And you know what, at the end of the day, why latinos are allowed to openly be racist? and have racist groups? my ideals and principles tell me that hostility MUST be oppressed with hostility and a half. When was the American spirit lost?

I would stand by myself in the border with a gun. If you wanna stop an illegal invasion from a foreign country, you stand up with me, right next to me, and I don't give a flying rat if you are a racist, or a priest, or a nazi, or a jew, black, white. If you are willing to die defending this nation, this land, then you are with me. Period. IT WILL TAKE THAT MENTALITY. Believe me. I told Americans 10 years ago "is too late". Some still don't get it.

Bravo ! They use the race card against us while being the actual racist themselves . We openly rejest racest ,that is enough .

We need to do what is right and stop profiling every person who wants to join us . if we do find out they are racist then we remove them from our group .

Tancredo is an important ally . I don't think he is a racist, but I do now wonder if he isn't getting soft on illegals . He is a politition after all .

Every one of these groups who call us racist are either ex members or present memebrs of racest groups . It hasn't bothered their cause any .

All we need to do is keep inviting ALL Americans to join us like we have been doing .

We have very few minorities anyway , sad but true . Minorities have as much to lose as we do and some as starting to see this fact . I'm tired of defending and explaining myself just because I'm white .

"THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CONVINCED OF THEIR UNIQUENESS AND VALUE WILL PERRISH " . DAVID LANE

We cannot keep letting our race or culture be used as a whipping post on us . We don't have to flaunt who we are but we should never hide or cower from it either .

Is this a racisrt statement ? I think not . All others have pride in who they are as a race a nation or religian . Others join them in their cause tha are not a part of their race ,politics or faith .

Why is it that the only race , culture and religian on earth who can't honor and be proud of who ,what and where they come from is the America white christian , ' especially the males ' ?

I hope this is clear as I'm not good with making myself clear sometimes . I'm not only for eqal rights but from a long line of freedom fights since the 1800s , now I'm fighting for my own liberty ,equal rights and welcome all other to join me .

Quote Originally Posted by djufo
    I support and agree the decision of ALIPAC as an established organization. Politics, image, is an important part of all this negotiation.

However, on the other hand, is the frustration...desperation...anger...from so many Americans that feel they can't do anything. And I am one of them. I wish I could stand at the top of a mountain with a speaker that the whole nation could hear, make everybody stand up, unite and fight for a single cause. I wish I could have some sort of voice to finally wake up so many Americans. I wish I had the power to just enforce the laws. Something so simple, that is not being done. I wish I had the liberty to defend the country by myself....but even that has been taken away.

In my mind, under my principles, under the honor that my ancestry deserves, based on my values, what I believe and the country that I love, this is a WAR. I am absolutely ANGRY, and ONLY the use of reason is keeping me from acting. Only my interest of having a future prosper life, is the motivation to do "nothing". Because let's face it. By showing up on rallies, by sending letters to a bunch of clowns, by calling to congress, we are doing NOTHING. Is it absolutely USELESS. ALL these clowns laugh at us. They can't believe how easy we are to manipulate. I CANNOT wait for the day that I will actually be able to DO something, with my own hands to enforce the law by myself, with the support of millions of real Americans also doing something.

Supporting AZ is not enough. WE MUST DEMAND every single border state to pass similar laws, and expand the same policies to the South. If it is only one state, the federal government will destroy it. If it is 5-10 states, it will not be that easy.

Either your a good plant to start a riot ,lol, or get us into afight or your a real American who is tired of begging the bastrds to do what American elected them to do , protect our nation from invasions . Stop inviting in the same ones who are killing our troops you send to war with hands tied with your ROE !

Many immigrants who came here the legally are mad , they know they are losing the nation the so wanted to join .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910