Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America's Last Stand: New Hope In The Fight Against The Illegal Immigration Invasion

America's Last Stand: New Hope In The Fight Against The Illegal Immigration Invasion

January 25, 2012

by William Gheen
    President of ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us

With an economic siege on middle class Americans that rivals the Great Depression, and a "president" who has thrown America's elections and existing laws to the wind with his dictatorial actions and authoritarian regime, morale is quite low among those fighting to save America. While illegal aliens have started to flee America faster than they are streaming in due to public hostility, fewer jobs, and a growing array of states standing up against them, Dictator Obama is doing all he can to keep his occupying army in place!

Many patriotic and peaceful Americans are giving up on the politicians all together. They are frustrated after illegal immigration control has been a top issue in American elections since 2006 and still our borders remain open with a recent report claiming 95% of illegal aliens who try succeed in getting into the US. Billions in taxpayer resources stolen away each year while thousands of Americans are slaughtered by illegal aliens enticed into America by big banks, global corporations, and traitorous Republicans and Democrats in Washington, DC, continue to side with the illegal immigrant invasion against the interests of American citizens! People have had enough and their confidence in political solutions is fading fast.

For those of you who have been thinking about quitting the fight, surrender is not an option. I will remind you all that while Obama's Amnesty decree by memo may seem discouraging to Americans and attractive to invaders, it does not have the force of law. We will never recognize or legitimize the pseudo legal status that the Obama administration is granting millions of illegal aliens. We do not have to recognize this move as legitimate because the US Constitution specifically states that immigration law is the purview of Congress and Congress has not changed the law.

Quitting the fight against illegal immigration is not an option, because if the globalists succeed in keeping millions of illegal aliens in America influencing American elections legitimately or via mass felonious election fraud, then all peaceful and political hopes of securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws will go out the door forever. This final threshold which could be crossed soon is a point of no return.

Illegal immigration is a weapon being deployed by global players outside of the US to hit us with something that will knock us down and keep us down. It is the coup de grace, the final blow to demographically submerge America and all she has ever stood for once and for all. Do you believe you can turn away and leave the fight against illegal immigration? If so, picture in your mind America before sometime before the year 2040 when the next few waves of tens of millions of illegal aliens from gang rule third world areas adorn your town, neighborhood, and front lawn.

I'm not leaving this fight because one doesn't have to be a prophet to see the American nightmare forming right before our eyes. For those of you who are considering reducing your activism and donations, or stepping away from the battle, you need to pull yourselves together and get back on the walls! This fight is not over and you cannot surrender because the consequences of surrender are diabolical and deadly. Americans never give up; we never surrender.

How many times have we seen the tide turn unexpectedly over the last seven years that ALIPAC has been in this fight? How many of you remember in December of 2010 when the supporters of the Dream Act Amnesty had all their votes lined up to win in Washington and the final vote imminent in 48 hours? So many activists threw their hands up and said, "We are beaten! They have us now!" I remember it clearly, and I also remember reading the bill and spotting the mass Amnesty provision in it, which ALIPAC pointed out and used as a last minute strategy, reversing the course of the vote!

Remember how US Senator Lindsay Graham was seated solidly at the Amnesty table in 2010 rushing to pass it before the November elections. Graham and his buddy Senator Chuck Schumer, Janet Napolitano, and John McCain were going to make our election efforts in 2010 moot by taking over a small group of Republican senators to join with the Democrats to make Amnesty for millions of illegal aliens a fait accompli?

Then I hit Senator Graham in my Tea Party speech to 5,000 folks down in Greenville, South Carolina, and 8 days later Graham withdrew from the negotiating table and ran for his life. Since that speech and the resulting national firestorm and exposure, Senator Graham's poll numbers have plummeted so low he now has more support from Democrats than Republicans. He spends all his time trying to mend fences and save his political hide instead of pushing Amnesty along with his buddy John McCain.

I could go on and on about so many dramatic turns of events, from the way Arizona's SB 1070 suddenly caught the nation's attention to when the tragic murder of rancher Bob Krentz derailed a new Amnesty attempt in DC. Time and time again, this battle between patriotic Americans like us supporting the Constitution and defending American lives, security, jobs, and taxpayer resources from invasion and the globalist illegal alien invasion has ebbed and flowed.

While we can't always see the game changing things that are going to happen ahead of time, two things we need you all to be ready and ready to react to ALIPAC's calls for activism is if the Supreme Court rules in favor of Arizona's SB 1070 which would open the flood gates of like minded legislation in other states, hopefully yours.

Two other game changers are the continuing congressional investigations into the Fast and Furious Gunwalker scandal that keeps leading right back to the White House and Obama. You thought Richard Nixon was bad? At least he didn't arm illegal alien invaders with assault rifles and grenades bought with taxpayer monies as Obama clearly has. Obama may be indicted over these scandals and if he loses his reelection bid, we expect all of the court cases against our immigration enforcement legislation in South Carolina, Arizona, Oklahoma, and Utah to be dropped, clearing our way for more legislative success and more mass exodus of illegal aliens. Their departure has opened up jobs for Americans in these states already. An Obama loss in November would also hopefully put an end to the Department of Homeland Security's efforts to brand Conservative Americans as domestic terrorists.

Be ready for the game changers when they happen.

It is my strongest personal belief that this is not just a political battle, but a spiritual war between good and evil. Between those who are defending their homes and trying to conserve what is good about America and aggressive invaders who have overthrown our Republic and taken control of the Executive Branch to further their goals. If my spiritual beliefs offend anyone, then I have no regrets.

I've made it very clear that my mission is to unite Americans of every race, religion, and walk of life who represent the 80% of us who truly want our existing border and immigration laws enforced instead of any nation destroying Amnesty. I have done my best not to offend anyone and while I want to unify us and organize us, I must be open and honest about my belief that we are not getting out of this mess without God's intervention. Our fate is in His hands, and I believe seeking to do His will is essential to finding the motivation and inspiration needed to save America, God willing.

Let's all take time to pull ourselves together, consider the consequences of inaction or failure, say a few prayers for guidance, and get down to what needs to be done in 2012!

The ALIPAC 2.0 website is launched and growing in popularity each week as we make final adjustments and refinements.

It is now time to tell you more about some of the plans we have to bring victory in our fight to stop illegal immigration.

If you will support us in our mission this year, we plan to launch four new initiatives.

First, we are going to launch our candidate endorsements and campaign volunteerism efforts next week. This will be our earliest start ever and we are going right into the primaries to challenge every Republican and Democrat incumbent who has been supporting the invasion.

We are going to return to the founding forces of ALIPAC from 2004.... campaign volunteerism. We are hitting the ground and will project more volunteers into targeted congressional campaigns than we ever have.

We are going to ask you to do this and you are going to do it because fighting illegal immigration is a fight for American jobs.

Furthermore, so many of you who make up the more than 40,000 Americans receiving our e-mail alerts have told us you are unemployed or underemployed.

Well, we have good news for you! Volunteering on a congressional campaign that wins is a great way to either get hired by a member of Congress or get the references and access to jobs that you need.

If you don't know how to go about this, don't worry, we are going to give you precise step-by-step instructions. You don't have much money to give? Then give of your time. Concerned about time spent fighting political causes when you are unemployed or underemployed? Do what ALIPAC asks you to do in the 2012 campaigns as a volunteer and you will be more likely to get a good job.

We are adjusting our national strategy to be a good fit for you and millions of Americans like you and we need your help to lead the way!

After we launch our unprecedented and historic campaign and election efforts for 2012, we have more aces up our sleeve to deploy.

While we cannot disclose many details yet for strategic reasons, we can tell you that our opposition won't see these coming.

One will have an impact on the hyper legal immigration levels which are being exploited right now to flood America with over 1.5 million people per year and to displace and replace American workers. ALIPAC is known as The Americans For Legal Immigration and when we make an official statement on this topic soon it is going to pack a punch.

Another plan we are going to release is going to help each and every one of you take simple steps to save American jobs and to begin providing relief to displaced American workers immediately. ALIPAC's new "American Workers Program" is going to have an immediate impact in a way that has never been tried.

Our fourth major effort of 2012 will be the most powerful thing we have ever done. It has no name yet, but it will honor the thousands of deceased victims of illegal aliens found in our archive at www.ALIPAC.us and will hold these traitorous illegal alien invasion supporters accountable more than any other effort if we are successful. Sorry that we must be vague on this fourth horseman of ALIPAC's 2012 strategies, but the groundwork is being set now for something that you will appreciate.

What we need you to do right now is to get your mind right and get back in the fight. We need you to read each and every email we send you with great detail and to monitor our homepage closely at www.alipac.us. If we ask you to click on a link, then click on the links. If we ask you to share something with others, then share it. If we ask you to pick up a phone and start calling lawmakers and candidates, then get on the phones.

Thousands of great Americans are still fighting illegal immigration through ALIPAC and those of you who are falling behind need to rise up and get back in the ranks to reinforce those who are carrying the load. We need all shoulders to the wheel! The political revolution we helped start in 2010 is not finished by a long shot.

We must fight back against all of the illegal aliens who they are going to amass to vote against us in 2012! We must muster and rally those around us, and prepare to charge into the fray once again.

Are you with us? Are you ready to stand up against these traitors and this invasion in 2012?

We have solid strategies and have proven our ability to succeed many times. We are picking up our American flags, waving them for you to rally and we are about to charge headlong into this struggle in 2012. We need you to answer our call to stand with us in what may truly become America's last stand.

In the words of my friend Congressman Walter Jones, and many other fellow patriots:

May God Save the United States!

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka View Post
    Thank you very much!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka View Post
    Very cool Shapka....thank you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn