Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News: Illegal Aliens Voting Against Americans Today

Subject: Fox News: Illegal Aliens Voting Against Americans Today

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's (ALIPAC) President William Gheen appeared on Fox and Friends this morning as Fox's first guest of the day kicking off their coverage for the historic 2010 Midterm elections!

William Gheen warns the nation that most of our boards of elections are not screening out illegal aliens and that he believes President Obama and the Democratic political machinery intend to help illegal aliens vote on Tuesday Nov. 2 to try and limit their losses at the polls!

William's solution to combat this threat to the integrity of our elections is for every American voter who opposes any aspect of Obama's agenda, including his plans to make 12-20 million illegal aliens new voters via Comprehensive or Dream Act Amnesty, to show up to vote and transport all like minded Americans to the polls to vote. ALIPAC is asking patriotic Americans to physically transport every like minded voter they can to the polls today to overcome the Democratic advantage gained by illegal aliens voting in the 2010 elections.

Please MOBILIZE AND TRANSPORT American Voters Today!

Please view, comment, forward, circulate, report, and post!
    View VIDEO
    Fox News: Illegal Aliens Voting Against Americans Today
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwOilJSjiLk
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What the hell with him. He knows that is not right. He wants a fight with our Country . He thinks he is the President, he think he can do what he wants. Well he is wrong. The government should do some thing I know I would. If you are going to vote do it right. I hope the SB & everyone in the WH get out.
    Thank you for the news ALi-PAC. Good luck. Gov Jan & ICE get all the Illegal Immigrants the hell Out Of our Country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I flipped on the tv at 4:15 this a.m. just in time to see this segment. Very well done William.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Banned
    Can someone post a link if one is available ?

I missed it by seconds

More time should have ben given on this message today. The media covers "cat stuck in a tree" stories longer then this VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Can someone post a link if one is available ?

I missed it by seconds
    the link is above

April
    Great job, I am spreading this video around!!

I still can't believe they're actually talking about any of this on the media at all. It's been over 10yrs. Nice job W if I had to talk to Gretchen I'd be like Bevis and Butthead " She said caucus"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was a great interview. . Let us hope that much of the fraud and illegal alien voting will be exposed. Stronger voting laws for proof of citizenship need to go into effect in every state. The "Democrat Voting Machine" needs to be stopped from massive voting fraud.

Let us hope and pray that any voter fraud by anyone will be quickly found, and pray that Americans will be out in numbers never seen before to combat fraud by this administration, their friends, and others.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

WOW! That was a fantastic job William.

You could not have done any better.

The truth is the truth. I love it when the public is allowed to hear the truth, told by someone in the trenches, because it happens so seldom!

Crystal clear, easy to understand, precise and to the point! Powerful!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast