Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Groups Rally Nation In Support of Dobbs and 1st Amendment

Groups Rally Nation In Support of Dobbs and First Amendment

August 4, 2009

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is mobilizing activists and groups across America to defend CNN host Lou Dobbs and all First Amendment rights from attacks launched by illegal alien and Obama supporting organizations such as La Raza, Media Matters, the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the Associated Press.

"These groups are trying to take Lou's job because they don't like his tough stances on illegal immigration and his statement that Obama should show his birth certificate like most Americans have to do," said William Gheen. "By trying to deprive Lou Dobbs of his livelihood and liberty, these groups are attacking all First Amendment rights in America, including free speech, freedom of the press, and the right of all Americans to seek redress of their grievances with the government."

The Associated Press regularly censors or distorts news stories and has launched an attack on Dobbs via David Bauder. George Soros's free speech attack group called Media Matters is trying to run a political attack commercial accusing Lou Dobbs of engaging in wild conspiracies. The Southern Poverty Law Center has attacked Lou Dobbs falsely accusing him of being associated with the neo-Nazi James Von Brunn.

"They want Lou Dobbs silenced because he dared to say that Obama should show his birth certificate for the job just like most Americans have to," said Willilam Gheen of ALIPAC. "They want Lou Dobbs off the air before they file new legislation to provide amnesty for illegal aliens. They fear Dobbs because of his integrity and his loyalty to the American public."

ALIPAC is encouraging activists across America to contact talk radio shows and other show hosts in defense of Lou Dobbs and freedom of the press in America. The group hosts a fan site that will be updated at www.loudobbsforpresident.org Talk radio interviews are being scheduled and other organizations and leaders are being asked to join the fray.

All members of the American media and public that understand what this attack on Lou Dobbs means to all First Amendment freedoms in America are asked to speak out against these attacks by the political wing of the Obama administration.

For more information and to schedule interviews, please visit www.alipac.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Copied and forwarded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to homepage and going out to the nation now

http://www.alipac.us/article4425.html

I saw the guy that started it. It was Donny Deutch when he was filling in on MSNBC for David Schuster.
    He even read off a paper, all the people that advertise with Lou.
    He told people to call the companies to complain and to call CNN to have Lou fired.

It was last Tuesday or Wednesday.

The Dems were eating their own that day!
    It was from all the downturn in the Dems party and the upturn of the Republicans on Healthcare.
    Deutch even fought with the nice Black lady that's the regular host at that hour with Schuster.
    He was VERY mean.
    He was ripping everyone and hollering. People kept telling him to calm down.

He got in a fight with a young girl after her segment on Palin.
    He kept screaming answer me, YES or NO? I forget his question but it was about Sarah Palin.

She said, "You can't talk to me that way and I will not answer because it's my personal view and a journalist is suppose to be unbiased.

I say go after Donny Deutch!

They are jealous because they are TANKING!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

i have to wonder, how many of the people who advertise with CNN do not care when their commercials are aired as long as they are shown on TV.
    i mean come on, just cuz an ad is on during the same time that Lou is on, does that mean its the only time in on the 24 hour news cable station that it airs.

Give me a break. these people cant be that stupid..... can they???

wait, i just answered my own question, didnt i

Lou Dobbs

Who do illegals think they are ? AMERICANS ?! They want to take Americans free speach , such as Lou Dobbs , and practice our rights to free speach in our streets , freedoms which they have no legal right to do . Even sadder , our Government allows it . Our government is truely upside down .

If Lou were our next President , many liberals would drop dead on the spot . Obamae would save a lot of money on end of life counseling .

Re: Lou Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by stormy2
    Who do illegals think they are ? AMERICANS ?! They want to take Americans free speach , such as Lou Dobbs , and practice our rights to free speach in our streets , freedoms which they have no legal right to do . Even sadder , our Government allows it . Our government is truely upside down .

If Lou were our next President , many liberals would drop dead on the spot . Obamae would save a lot of money on end of life counseling .
    LOL, Hi Stormy, welcome. I grew up wth 3 kids, one was Stormy Gail, one was Misty Dew and the Boy was Rainy... Their last name had Weather in it!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

bttt