Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Increase in crime reports involving illegal aliens

This is a partial list of the illegal alien crime stories ALIPAC has archived so far in August of 2007. We have noted a large increase in reports of this nature.

Most of these crimes would not have happened to Americans or on America soil if our borders were secured and our existing immigration laws were enforced as 80% of Americans want.

1 Dead, 2 Naked in Illegal Immigrant Break-Ins
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ight=naked

Illegal Aliens with Prior Charges Murder 15 year old Texas Girl
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=77466

Newark case update: More arrests, more “undocumentedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your comments and feedback are welcome, but please review our ALIPAC rules before posting.

If you are to angry, come back and post AFTER you cool off.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those stories are merely the tip of the iceberg. Many of us have been assaulted, yet mainstream media showed no interest in informing the public whatsoever. There were mainstream local news channels on the scene when I was beaten up at Maywood, CA by illegals and their supporters. They were not interested in any racist actions by those people. They were merely there to try to catch Americans engaged in behavior that they would deem racially motivated.

Getting the word out to America is an uphill battle.

William...yes, I'm angry. Mostly because I know that only the very tip of the iceberg gets reported when it comes to crimes committed by illegal aliens.

I don't believe that one's race has anything to do with one's propensity for violence. All races are capable of violence. I do, however, believe that certain cultures and social classes of people are more prone to violence.

The culture and social class from which the majority of the illegal aliens in the U.S. hail from, is one that is proving to be fraught with violent tendencies, hatred, racism, and criminal behavior. I know it's not P.C. to say this, but I think everybody knows it's true.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thanks W for consolidating all this information on one page. I think it will help me with up-to-date news reports that I can give our council person to see if we can apply for 287(g). Everyone pray I live in sanctuary county but people are getting a little more fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kele
    Those stories are merely the tip of the iceberg. Many of us have been assaulted, yet mainstream media showed no interest in informing the public whatsoever. There were mainstream local news channels on the scene when I was beaten up at Maywood, CA by illegals and their supporters. They were not interested in any racist actions by those people. They were merely there to try to catch Americans engaged in behavior that they would deem racially motivated.

Getting the word out to America is an uphill battle.
    Oh Yes, Welcome Kele.

That's exactly why a video camera and YouTube comes in very handy. Plus the "ureport" link to Fox Cable News. You can upload your video to Fox and they may play it. Have someone off in a distance with a zoom lens so they aren't involved in the assault.

William it looks great and worth while information to compile for future use in our war against illegal crime and immigration !! in other words AMMO for the next battle !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

bttt
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I agree with you. I see many of it everyday and it gets frustrating. Then entire immigration system is unfair. I see people who committed fewer and/or less serious crimes get deported while others from other countries do much more and are allowed to stay. They will pick up a French Canadian woman who was in South Florida for the winter and was waiting tables while here but will not pick up the Mexicans and Central Americans in the kitchen. Then ICE will bring them to the airport in January in the clothes they have on and put them on the plane to Montreal and if that flight is gone and the last one is to Toronto then they will send them there. All they have is the clothes they have on their back and what they brought to work with them.

Um, im concerned. This post is from 8/21/2007 and most of the original post appears to be missing?

W