Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Warning: Illegals are calling new targets in Congress Toll Free, So Can You

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Warning: Illegals are calling new targets in Congress Toll Free, So Can You

New Warning: Illegals are now circulating this toll free number (888-787-9658 ) to target new members of Congress to vote for Amnesty.

Find out who they are targeting near you by calling their toll free number and instead of their pro amnesty message say, "I'm calling to ask ____ to oppose any changes in our laws to accommodate illegal aliens or their employers! No Immigration Reform Amnesty!" 888-787-9658

If you can't reach a human, leave a voice message!

Please make sure you first call Congress Members Robert Pittenger, Spencer Bachus, Pete King, Devin Nunes, and John Carter as we asked you to in our last two emails! We keep copies of all of our e-mail alerts in the Announcements section on our ALIPAC homepage.

Please go after these new targets!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    www.AgainstAmnesty.com
    Last edited by imblest; 09-12-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Once I called this number, it registered my number for the first candidate I called, which was Pittenger when I gave his ZIP CODE. When I hung up and redialed, my phone automatically reconnected me to him. So I'll call the others from other phones. Too bad pay phones are SO hard to find these days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brian_lee View Post
    Once I called this number, it registered my number for the first candidate I called, which was Pittenger when I gave his ZIP CODE. When I hung up and redialed, my phone automatically reconnected me to him. So I'll call the others from other phones. Too bad pay phones are SO hard to find these days!!!
    Did you try to block your number?

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn