Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    So if Perry is knocking Huntsman for giving illegals driver licenses, does that mean he does not want illegal aliens to be able to drive to colleges in Texas to collect the in-state tuition benefits he gave them?

Am I confused or is Rick Perry just completely full of it?

W
    =========================================

You are not confused. We are not confused. But Rick Perry wants us to be VERY CONFUSED. So much so that we would buy into his pack of treasonous lies. John Huntsman called him an outright traitor.

RELATED

Perry Reaffirms Support for Texas DREAM Act
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-245049-sb1070.html

Rick Perry for President
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-247294-0-da ... rasc-.html

[b] Rick Perry: “Undocumentedâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Perry is cut from the same thread as the Mike Huckabees and George Bushs.
    EXACTLY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

exactly why i never cared for huckabee...too lenient on illegals.

i am sure even tho i feel this way that children of illegals should not be US citizens..this needs to be remedied by law, also need to remedy the clinton voter registration act that refuse to allow local election boards to require proof of US citizenship...also a federal law prevent US school k -12 from requiring proof of US citizenship.

Non US citizens should not be eligible nor should they receive benefits that are paid for by US taxpayers.

please visit the republican website you cut and vote each week on which of 3 programs to cut. This weeks program was the repeal of federal law that forbade illegals to receive tax credit refunds.

i was outraged to learn that in obama's 2009 800 billion stimulus that there was a repeal in there of the tax laws that prevented illegals from receiving refunds....a federal audit discovered that ILLEGALS received 4.2 billion in tax credit refunds in 2010 THANKS to obama's 2009 stimulus.

God only knows what he's going to hide in this 430 billion stimulus he's trying to pass.......again he's pushing for them to pass it when it's not a complete bill yet.

huntsman is another one too lenient..why give illegals licenses...just deport them...all state law enforcement should be able to pick up illegals inthe performance of their duties...

illegals with fake SS # and id should be jailed.

i didn't like romney much before the mormon thing and also i suspected he might be a RINO b/c of the healthcare in mass... but since listening to the debates he is more appealing now to me than perry on the illegals problem...it is a big problem. I truly believe that if our gov had been enforcing the laws millions of blue collar and construction jobs...americans would be working...

big IFs on perry his stance on illegals...his forcing of that vaccine...his attendance at the bilderberg meeting, and his reported associations of good "friendships" with muslims....all that make him suspect as new world order kinda guy.

I do like bachmann...also like cain as VP...he might pull in the black vote...
    hispanics should be happy if like santorum said, we speak of LEGAL immigration...legal immigration does need some tweaks..the HB visas and the J1 visas are being abused by employers. Some clean up of laws are needed.

Quote Originally Posted by bamissfa
    exactly why i never cared for huckabee...too lenient on illegals. . . .
    Huck was one of the few to sign a pledge against illegal aliens in 2008.
    Huckabee has placed this pledge on his blog on his campaign website

January 17, 2008 - 11:38 PM

by Mike Huckabee

Yesterday, I signed the following pledge:

"I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration."

Important points:

1. The 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants now here will have to go home.

2. They will not get any legal status while here that allows them to remain long-term.

3. Once in their home countries, they may apply for re-admittance to the U.S. as immigrants, visitors or temporary workers through normal channels.

4. Once in their home countries, they will not receive any special privileges on the basis of their having been in the U.S. illegally, such as being put to the front of a visa line.

5. There will be no new categories or programs through which they may re-enter the U.S.

6. There will not be an expansion of green cards in any existing categories that will speed up their movement to the front of the line.

(The Governor agreed to this pledge made to the American people with his public signing before the national media on Jan. 16, 2008 at North Greenville University, South Carolina.)
    www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/huckabeepledge011608.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NumbersUSA Statement about Governor Huckabee Signing 'No Amnesty ...
    Jan 16, 2008 ... Governor Huckabee signs 'No-Amnesty' pledge as Roy Beck watches. ... Governor Huckabee understands his pledge to mean that: ...
    www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/huckabeepledge011608.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

cae

we Independents....

We independents are watching and what we have seen of Perry tells us he would be as bad as obama on illegals. My youngest son dropped out of college because of the costs and due to health issues I could not help him financially so it galls me to see states giving credits to illegals. With all the unemployed americans of all colors...I have a great jobs plan..its called deportation! Then we use our returning military at the border which keeps them employed and keeps the illegals from re entering to get all their freebies which by the way, should all be stopped. Any state offering freebies or safety nets for illegals should and must be cut off of all federal funding, and that includes Calif, Ill. and texas!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Re: we Independents....

Quote Originally Posted by cae
    We independents are watching and what we have seen of Perry tells us he would be as bad as obama on illegals. My youngest son dropped out of college because of the costs and due to health issues I could not help him financially so it galls me to see states giving credits to illegals. With all the unemployed americans of all colors...I have a great jobs plan..its called deportation! Then we use our returning military at the border which keeps them employed and keeps the illegals from re entering to get all their freebies which by the way, should all be stopped. Any state offering freebies or safety nets for illegals should and must be cut off of all federal funding, and that includes Calif, Ill. and texas!
    welcome to ALIPAC cae and thank you for standing up to be counted
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by bamissfa
    exactly why i never cared for huckabee...too lenient on illegals. . . .
    Huck was one of the few to sign a pledge against illegal aliens in 2008.
    Huckabee has placed this pledge on his blog on his campaign website

January 17, 2008 - 11:38 PM

by Mike Huckabee

Yesterday, I signed the following pledge:

"I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration."

Most politicians will sign or pledge ANYTHING to get elected, and that included Huckabee, and I believe it also includes Romney, Perry, and Gingrich, in particular.
    Why are we so eager to believe that they really mean everything they say?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12