Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Graham's Gay Scandal Goes National & Viral

Senator Graham's Gay Scandal Goes National & Viral

April 21, 2010

(866) 703-0864 www.alipac.us

News of ALIPAC's request for Senator Lindsey Graham to come out of the closet, so his constituents will be on even footing with corrupt special interests in Washington regarding his secret lifestyle, is being reported nationally and William Gheen will appear on the Thom Hartmann and Lou Dobbs radio shows today.

William Gheen's nine minute speech has gone viral on YouTube in the last 24 hours generating over 41,000 views, and has earned over 14 honors in YouTube's News & Politics including 7th most discussed video, 11th most viewed, and 21st top rated video of the day. A full version of the speech outing US Senator Graham is at...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG78fpj0P4M

"It appears that outing a sitting U.S. Senator has become quite a historic undertaking," said William Gheen, who called for Graham to be honest about his sexual orientation in front of thousands of Tea Party supporters. "I stand by my decision to correct the information imbalance between the special interests in Washington and the American public. The national exposure this story is receiving will put Graham's constituents on even footing with the political insiders in DC and SC who are already aware."

William Gheen called on Senator Lindsey Graham to be honest with American voters about his homosexual lifestyle to assure that Graham's desire to keep it a secret could no longer be potentially used by political insiders to manipulate Graham's behavior. There are many precedents in American politics where affairs, corruption, addictions, and other situations that politicians wanted concealed were used to manipulate them with unfair advantage.

"When you have a U.S. Senator from such a conservative state like South Carolina working hand in hand with Obama and New York liberals like Senator Chuck Schumer to pass an Amnesty bill for illegal aliens, there is something very wrong," said William Gheen. "After today's national broadcasts, the American public will know what the DC insiders know and that was my goal."

William Gheen has worked for multiple gay candidates before as a campaign consultant for the North Carolina Democratic Party in the 90's. He is also experienced with political corruption issues in the Carolinas as a campaign consultant with over 44 campaigns of experience and five years as the President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, which has been dealing with elite corruption issues designed to deprive Americans of Constitutional governance and national sovereignty.

For more information, please tune into the Thom Hartmann radio show today at 12 Noon Eastern Time or the Lou Dobbs national radio show today at 4:35pm Eastern or visit www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"When you have a US Senator from such a conservative state like South Carolina working hand in hand with Obama and new york liberals like Senator Chuck Schumer to pass an Amnesty bill for illegal aliens there is something very wrong," said William Gheen
    Excellent point!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

added to the homepage and going out to the nation now!

http://www.alipac.us/article5161.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good Job William. I'm so glad you will be on the Thom Hartmann and Lou Dobbs shows to explain the importance of what I know was a very difficult decision on your part.

Did you see the Rasmussen Report today showing 70% of Arizona voters support the new Arizona immigration bill? Might to want to throw that in today on the radio shows and also mention the federal law that already authorizes any police officer whose duty it is to enforce criminal law to arrest illegal aliens.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/usc ... -000-.html

USC Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter 11, Part VIII, Section 1324 ... 4. (c) "Authority to Arrest":

(c) Authority to arrest
    No officer or person shall have authority to make any arrests for a violation of any provision of this section except officers and employees of the Service designated by the Attorney General, either individually or as a member of a class, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws.
    "and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws"

This is the very same authority state and local police officers have to make arrests of violators of any federal law, drug and gun laws are 2 perfect examples, and federal immigration law is no different.

As we speak today, every single one of the 3,140 Sheriffs Departments, over 19,000 municipal police agencies and 50 state highway patrol organizations are fully authorized under federal law to arrest illegal aliens.

Good luck today on the radio shows and thank you for all you do for the American People, William.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Russell Pearce will be on Lou Dobbs radio today too. To hear both of these men will be fantastic listening.

http://loudobbs.com/

http://lou.noxsolutions.com/loudobbs

Where is the link to Tom Harkin show?

Matthew 10:32
    It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This does not look like it will be a very good interview with this write up.

Wednesday in America, the Tea Party movement's been a great expression of popular will for many Americans fed up with the direction this government is trying to take us. But when it's used to slander a United States Senator like Lindsey Graham and his alleged sexuality, that has no place in this national conversation and should be condemned. Today Lou interviews WILLIAM GHEEN, President for Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee, who explains why he made derogatory comments about Senator Lindsey Graham's sexuality at a Tea Party rally. Lou is calling on Gheen to resign for such ridiculous comments, and the two goe toe-to-toe today.

State Senator RUSSELL PEARCE of Arizona (R-18th district) discusses the latest immigration enforcement efforts in his home state and the bill he wrote that Congressman Luis Gutierrez says... Read More
    Wednesday in America, the Tea Party movement's been a great expression of popular will for many Americans fed up with the direction this government is trying to take us. But when it's used to slander a United States Senator like Lindsey Graham and his alleged sexuality, that has no place in this national conversation and should be condemned. Today Lou interviews WILLIAM GHEEN, President for Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee, who explains why he made derogatory comments about Senator Lindsey Graham's sexuality at a Tea Party rally. Lou is calling on Gheen to resign for such ridiculous comments, and the two goe toe-to-toe today.
    State Senator RUSSELL PEARCE of Arizona (R-18th district) discusses the latest immigration enforcement efforts in his home state and the bill he wrote that Congressman Luis Gutierrez says leads to "open season" on the Latino community.
    . Call Lou toll free on the Independent Hotline at 877-55 DOBBS.
    http://loudobbs.com/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William and Russell should both say, "Lou, for over 10 years it's been open season on US citizens, and we're here to stop it." Then read the names of all the Americans who have been murdered by illegal aliens and keep reading until Lou cuts you off. Then ask Lou, "Lou, why do you think Latino or Hispanic every time you hear the words ""illegal aliens""? Don't you think that's the worst possible demeaning and degrading form or "racial profiling" of American citizens of Hispanic or Latino descent?" Ask Lou, "Lou, when you look at your wife and her relatives, do you think "illegal aliens""? "NO? Then why do you think "Latino" every time we try to enforce US immigration law against illegal aliens?" Then I'd ask, "Lou, do you think Black every time you support the War on Drugs?" "No?" "Did you know that blacks are arrested 7 to 1 over whites in the United States for drug charges when blacks and whites use drugs at the same rates and there are 7 times more whites in the US than blacks"? "Doesn't that sound to you like a lot of racial profiling going on in the War on Drugs that you support?" "If real racial profiling doesn't bother you where it exists, Lou, then why are you concerned about it where it doesn't exist"?

Lou Dobbs, you need to pray, because you've ltruly lost yourself in your own anti-American two-sided, both-ends, twisted double-speak rhetoric on illegal immigration.

Then William should ask Lou Dobbs, "Lou, is there something wrong with being a homosexual"? Lou will answer "of course not". Then ask "then why do you have a problem and think I should resign because I asked Lindsey Graham to admit he's a homosexual"? "If there's nothing wrong with being a homosexual, which I don't think there is, then what's the problem with someone admitting they're gay?"
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Link to Thom Hartmann show.

http://www.thomhartmann.com/radio/listen-live

It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

any idea what time Pearce adn W will be on Lou's show, because i really dont feel like listening to the whole thing when i can listen to hannity

Alipac wrote this:

For more information, please tune into the Thom Hartmann radio show today at 12 Noon Eastern Time or the Lou Dobbs national radio show today at 4:35pm Eastern or visit www.ALIPAC.us
    Russell Pearce, not sure.

It is written, ... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast