Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Shocking Poll: What illegal immigration fighters say about Trump, Cruz, & Kasich

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shocking Poll: What illegal immigration fighters say about Trump, Cruz, & Kasich

Shocking Poll: What illegal immigration fighters say about Trump, Cruz, & Kasich

For National Release

March 28, 2016

Contact: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC | ALIPAC.us | WilliamG@aliapc.us | (866) 703-0864

America's 3rd largest grass roots organization fighting against illegal immigration and amnesty for illegals is releasing an internal poll regarding the GOP Presidential primary between Trump, Cruz, and Kasich and the GOP establishment's plan to retake control at the convention in Cleveland this July.

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is the only political action committee in America dedicated to stopping and reversing illegal immigration and amnesty for illegal aliens. The group represents the core activists in American politics who have provided the decisive strategies that have stopped immigration reform amnesty legislation from becoming law at least 4 times in the last 12 years since the organization was founded on 9/11/2004.

ALIPAC's internal poll asked, "Who do you support now that amnesty backers Bush & Graham Endorse Cruz?"

The first question reads, "Now that illegal alien amnesty and open borders backers Jeb Bush (click for documentation) & Gang of Eight member SC Senator Lindsey Graham (click for documentation) have endorsed Ted Cruz for President, who do you support for President? Cruz / Kasich / Trump / Clinton / Sanders?"

The second question reads, "Do you support the DC establishment's plan to deprive Donald Trump of the GOP primary nomination at their national convention if Cruz and Kasich succeed in keeping Trump from earning 1,237 delegates? Yes / No"

ALIPAC received over 1,000 poll responses from among the organization's 50,000 e-mail alert subscribers and half a million social media page members and the results are:

81.7% of ALIPAC's activists support Donald Trump and oppose any attempt to deprive him of the nomination via convention.
    7.9% of ALIPAC's activists support Ted Cruz, but yet they also oppose any attempt to deprive Trump of the nomination via convention.
    7% of ALIPAC's activists both support Ted Cruz and support Cruz's plan to take the nomination from Trump at the convention.
    1% < Less than one percent of activists support John Kasich in any form or fashion.

Together the poll shows over 90% of ALIPAC's renowned activists oppose the plot to deprive Trump of the nomination at the GOP convention in Cleveland this July!

These results contrast with an earlier internal ALIPAC poll released on Dec. 3, 2015, that showed 58.4% of ALIPAC activists supporting Trump, 31.7% supporting Cruz, and only 0.4% supporting Kasich.

"It is clear that those American activists who have been fighting illegal immigration for many years before the rise of these candidates are gravitating to Donald Trump's campaign, and even half of the 15% of our supporters who back Cruz oppose an attempt to deprive Trump of the nomination via convention," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "Now that our supporters have spoken, we will adjust our focus to add our opposition to this plot to deprive Trump of the nomination at the convention, which would virtually assure that Hillary Clinton gets elected, to our efforts. You cannot pull the rug from under the GOP's strongest candidate Donald Trump, who vanquished Bush and Rubio, without throwing this race to Hillary Clinton and the illegal aliens she supports. Even Cruz supporters must now come to realize that a vote for Cruz or Kasich is a vote in favor of empowering the DC establishment to strip Trump and his stadiums full of supporters of their well earned GOP primary victory. ALIPAC will now work to unify Americans against that destructive and devilish plot!"

For more information about ALIPAC's efforts to save every American job, taxpayer resource, and life possible from the nationally destructive damages caused by illegal immigration, please visit www.ALIPAC.us.

###
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-28-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm only voting for Trump and no other. I'm not voting in any RINOs or globalists. Cruz is not a Natural Born Citizen. It is either Trump, or I'm sitting home in November. I don't care.

And the Republican Establishment can go to hell.
    The Republican Party's Response to the Natural Born Citizen Clause: Cowardice, Hypocrisy and Perfidy
    https://www.academia.edu/23179986/Th...Citizen_Clause

I'm not shocked. I knew a month ago his numbers had increased. But I'm THRILLED to see it in a poll!! And delighted beyond end that so many of our ALIPACers believe that when you get the most votes, win the most states and have the most delegates, you deserve the nomination of the Republican Party Convention.

Thank you ALIPACers.

Now lets get busy and destroy the NEVER TRUMP, STOP TRUMP, ANYONE BUT TRUMP plot to deny Trump the nomination or cost him any more votes, states or delegates. This back-handed, under the table, backroom shenanigan is vile and must be stopped. The people behind this NEVER TRUMP, STOP TRUMP, ANYONE BUT TRUMP plot to steal this election from Donald Trump are doing this for one reason and that is to stop Trump's plan to end this immigration nightmare and fix our trade deficits. That's it. Nothing else. All these evil allegations against him are cover for their real motives which is to perpetuate immigration until we're all starving drone sloves living in dormitories with cell block numbers tattooed on our foreheads.

What great news, W. Thank you so much for your idea to do another poll. Spread the news far and wide.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm with you Clinias. My family is Trump or Nothing. In fact everyone I know is Trump or Bernie. And a lot of Bernie Supporters will vote for Trump if he wins the nomination. The Democrats voted for Bernie in the primary to keep Hillary from getting the nomination but will vote for Trump if he gets ours, because Trump is not only against this free trade treason but also against illegal immigration, where Bernie is for it and wants to give them amnesty.

When Trump nails the nomination, he'll go to work on the General Election and when he's done, it will be a victory. He is not in this to lose, he is in this to win and win big.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, What do you have in mind? What does ALIPAC have in mind? I am new to responding on this site. I believe I have been a member for some time now, but have never been active. I saw this poll in my email, and when I tried to respond, couldn't without coming here to update. I am behind Trump 100%. Am sick of the Washington "elites" whose corporate reps write legislation that benefits them, and have our "elected" officials, tacking their corrupt bills onto important bills, hiding this corruption, and gaining more political power, more taxpayer monies, and more support to short-change the American people. I am sick of the fact that we have NO VOICE in our government! I AM SICK OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS! What can we do? The press seems to be in a full out war, ONLY reporting on lies and deceiving the American citizen with deceitful polls, as well as lying about Trump's lack of support from women. What do we do?

Let's hope these numbers also largely apply to many non-ALIPACers as well. We're all members of this group for the same reason, so the results here are not surprising. Trump is being hit from all sides, and the media support for it is a huge factor in people's opinions of him. The dirt to truth ratio seems about 10:1. His popularity is just testament to how totally and completely fed up with politics-as-usual the American people are. How sick are we of being run by big money? Desperately sick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Ebrill View Post
    Judy, What do you have in mind? What does ALIPAC have in mind? I am new to responding on this site. I believe I have been a member for some time now, but have never been active. I saw this poll in my email, and when I tried to respond, couldn't without coming here to update. I am behind Trump 100%. Am sick of the Washington "elites" whose corporate reps write legislation that benefits them, and have our "elected" officials, tacking their corrupt bills onto important bills, hiding this corruption, and gaining more political power, more taxpayer monies, and more support to short-change the American people. I am sick of the fact that we have NO VOICE in our government! I AM SICK OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS! What can we do? The press seems to be in a full out war, ONLY reporting on lies and deceiving the American citizen with deceitful polls, as well as lying about Trump's lack of support from women. What do we do?
    Okay, start by writing comments to some of my articles I posted today where they are criticizing Trump. When you look at the number of "guests" on our forum, non-members, people who just come and view but don't join and post, I found out a few years ago that many of these people are reporters for major newspapers. I discovered this by posting an article and then emailing the author to thank him for the article, this was years ago. Then he emailed me back and told me he enjoyed reading my posts. I said you read our posts? He says, on yes, many reporters read your site for information, facts and comments. I also learned that alot of these guests are also political types, staff members in Congress and state capitols. Sometimes there are 1000's of them on here.

Get this, a couple of weeks ago, I wrote a post and described Ted Cruz as Wiley Coyote, because that's what he reminds me of, always with some grand scheme to out-do the Roadrunner that blows up in his face. On CNN I think it was a few days ago, Jeffrey Lord, a Trump operative was on as one of the commentators and he described Ted Cruz as Wiley Coyote. I mean it might have been a coincidence, but I think he reads our site and comments.

So, write as much as you can to expose this NEVER TRUMP, STOP TRUMP, ANYONE BUT TRUMP vile campaign against Trump. Anything you can say about Romney who is the king-pin behind this and all the reporters and commentators calling Trump a racist, bigot, misogynist, xenophobe, etc., etc. He is none of those things, has never been, and what's going on is a gang-bang of negative propaganda and the press, our free press, that is supposed to be our source of truth and information, is 100% involved. They are inciting rage and anger over lies. It is so unfair to women who may not have the time to follow all the details and black Americans who may not have the time or means to get to the actual facts.

When the media knows that this biased propaganda isn't going to fly, and they're the ones who will be hated and scorned, they'll stop. Americans haven't fought and died to protect our rights including the rights of a free press to be fed propaganda by the mainstream media. Americans have fought for this country and the right of our press to be free to write the truth and provide us with facts and information, not this hateful pompous trash against our political candidates, whether it's Trump or someone else.

We need to just write and write and tell it like it is. If we don't tell them, they won't know and they'll keep doing it through November.

So glad to have you here and active!!

Last edited by Judy; 03-30-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Judy,
    I just posted in another thread that Cruz may not even be a legal US citizen.
    Canada did not allow dual citizenship at the time of his birth and he renounced Canadian citizenship in 2014.
    US Citizenship would have required his parents to file forms at a US embassy or consulate in Canada ASAP after his birth.
    Holding the position of POTUS requires that he be a "natural born citizen" ???

As for me, I am still voting for TRUMP..... someone needs to SAVE THIS NATION from the commie and delusional mentally unstable despot-obuma!

"When the American spirit was in its youth, the language of America was different: Liberty, sir, was the primary object. Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by bkbrown456 View Post
    Judy,
    I just posted in another thread that Cruz may not even be a legal US citizen.
    Canada did not allow dual citizenship at the time of his birth and he renounced Canadian citizenship in 2014.
    US Citizenship would have required his parents to file forms at a US embassy or consulate in Canada ASAP after his birth.
    Holding the position of POTUS requires that he be a "natural born citizen" ???
    Yes, I agree with you.

A natural born citizen is someone born in the United States to 2 US citizens.