Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Warning: Darrell Issa To Deliver GOP Amnesty Dagger To America's Back

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warning: Darrell Issa To Deliver GOP Amnesty Dagger To America's Back

Currently we have only raised $22,300 of the $30,000 we must have by Nov 1! Unless you want to see amnesty pass, illegal alien supporting lawmakers have it made without significant opposition, or to be swimming in the next wave of 20 million illegals from the 3rd world, please send your donation now via this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

Well, if any of you have been wondering why nothing of substance has happened with Congress's investigations of Obama's gun running Fast and Furious Scandal, now you have your answer! Congressman Darrell Issa has been conducting those investigations and now we know Issa works for the same elites Obama does because he is rolling out a bill to give amnesty to illegal aliens next week!

That's right, yesterday Obama calls on Congress to pass immigration reform amnesty for illegals and here comes Darrell Issa (R-CA) answering Obama's call! This is the same Darrell Issa that ALIPAC, and other illegal immigration groups, thought would stand for the rule of law instead. We dropped our endorsement for Issa a few weeks back and are now calling for a primary challenger. California activists are rapidly preparing ground efforts. We need you to swing into action with three simple steps...

Step 1: Read, rue, understand the trickery and level of betrayal, and circulate this article...
    Darrell Issa to introduce Republican illegal immigration Amnesty bill
    http://www.alipac.us/content/darrell...sty-bill-2363/

Step 2: If you live in his district, physically go to his offices to share your disdain. If you live anywhere else in America pick up a phone and start calling all of his offices to say...
    "I'm shocked that the man we thought would investigate Obama's administration is now trying to file an illegal alien amnesty bill. Darrell Issa is going to be thrown out of office for this. The people of California have suffered terribly from illegal immigration and Darrell Issa trying to provide Obama with the amnesty he has called for will make things worse!"

Call, call, call, and hit his Facebook page and email hard!

REP. DARRELL ISSA (R-CA)

Washington DC Office
    2347 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    Phone: 202-225-3906
    Fax: 202-225-3303

Vista District Office
    1800 Thibodo Road, #310
    Vista, CA 92081
    Phone: 760-599-5000
    Fax: 760-599-1178

Dana Point District Office
    33282 Golden Lantern, Ste 102
    Dana Point, CA 92629
    Phone: 949-281-2449

Email-- http://issa.house.gov/contact/contact-me

Twitter-- https://twitter.com/darrellissa

Facebook-- https://www.facebook.com/darrellissa

Step 3: ALIPAC may be in deep trouble by sending you this email alert for important activism instead of another funds drive email. We felt this was just too important to miss.

Currently we have only raised $22,300 of the $30,000 we must have by Nov 1! Unless you want to see amnesty pass, illegal alien supporting lawmakers have it made without significant opposition, or to be swimming in the next wave of 20 million illegals from the 3rd world, please send your donation via this link...

http://www.alipac.us/donations/

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    www.againstamnesty.com

Last edited by ALIPAC; 10-25-2013 at 11:05 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A supporter wrote to tell me Issa's website and staff are fighting to not let him leave a comment. So Im posting his comment here where thousands of people will eventually see it...

Sir,
    I have moved up our great state to escape the Mexican invasion. (San Diego to Monterey) and I hate to say this, but California is now Mexico. English is no longer our language and our schools can't teach because of the invasion and politicians who sell out our future for personal glory. When I lived in Colombia (South America) I asked why there were no Mexicans there. The answer was a surprise... there was no welfare or freebies in Colombia. You worked or didn't eat, and the biggest shocker was you don't have children you can't feed, because the "State" won't feed them for you.

I have followed your career with interest, and some common ground... I was a military officer. I did a lot of stupid things working for the US Government for 30 years, but selling out my country for personal glory was not one of them.

Robert B.(Last name removed by ALIPAC)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING BY DONATING TODAY! LET'S CLOSE OUT THIS FUNDS DRIVE IN THE GREEN AND GET BACK TO WORK. THANK YOU!

Ive just received word that Issa's staff is trying to confuse our callers and claim "he is not for amnesty" what else is new right? Make sure you call and stick to your political guns.

It is imperative you send Issa and his staff a clear message you will not be deflected by his staff's propaganda.

Issa is answering Obama's call for an immigration reform illegal alien amnesty bill in the house and his constituents are going to throw him out of office if he continues on that path.

W

I just called one of Issa's district offices in CA. The DC office isn't answering calls...typical slime-ball politician who couldn't care less what We, the People, think! The staffer there was so stupid he couldn't understand that Issa's bill will be "conferenced" with RINO Rubio's amnesty....hey, Issa is at least halfway to amnesty all by himself!

If you aren't calling and you get the amnesty shoved down your throat..or up your butt!...you deserve what you get.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Ive just received word that Issa's staff is trying to confuse our callers and claim "he is not for amnesty" what else is new right?

W
    Yup, same ol' DENIAL game...this amnesty is not really an amnesty crap! That's what I got, too
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

One party in DC, the progressive party, this is the reason we cannot get answers on , Fast and Furious, Benghazi, or IRS, they put on a show for the peasants, us. No more money for the GOP.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.