Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Warning: Senator Pat Leahy (D-VT) Plans to Ramrod Amnesty Bill In Senate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warning: Senator Pat Leahy (D-VT) Plans to Ramrod Amnesty Bill In Senate

Friends of ALIPAC!

US Senator Patrick (Pat) Leahy (D-VT) just sent the honorable Senator Jeff Sessions a letter claiming he is going to ramrod a huge Comprehensive Immigration Reform amnesty bill through his committee in less than one week!

If the link to this article documenting his letter stops working, just keep checking the www.ALIPAC.us homepage for a copy. Our site may continue to experience difficulties as we conduct running repairs on our Mad Max Internet vehicle (movie reference) of sorts!

LEAHY (202) 224-4242) BLASTS GOP FOR DEMANDING TRANSPARENCY ON IMMIGRATION REFORM
    http://www.alipac.us/content/leahy-b...n-reform-1598/

Leahy is making the false charge that Republicans are losing because of standing tough on illegal immigration. The fact is that in 2010 Republicans picked up a historic number of seats in Congress and the states after more candidates than ever ran on the promise of immigration enforcement, not amnesty appeasement!

You won't need the ALIPAC.us website to work to call this treasonous Senator Pat Leahy to share a piece of your mind about how you feel about his devotion to secrecy, rushing important legislation, abusing Senator Sessions, and supporting amnesty for illegal aliens.

Call, call, call his DC offices and if you get a recording, leave a message. Call him all day, call him all night, call him all week!

Push back on sellout Senator Patrick Leahy and ask his staff when he is up for reelection.

Contact Senator Patrick Leahy at (202) 224-4242)

Sample message

"I'm calling to tell Senator Patrick Leahy that I do not appreciate his unprofessional letter to Senator Sessions. I also do not care for his desire to rush nation destroying legislation through before citizens, media and lawmakers have a chance to properly analyze the bill! I am aware that he is doing this because he knows that bill is rotten and that most Americans won't like it. When is Senator Leahy up for reelection? I want to make it my personal business to do everything to throw a corrupt politician like him out in the next election for his seat!"

Make it your own message, make it spontaneous, make the call, and then forward this message to others to warn them and get them to join us on the phones!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by Jean; 03-28-2013 at 12:13 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Please call and tell Leahy NO! We will not stand for this behavior! NO SECRECY!

getting lots of email responses on this one like this note...

I called Sen. Pat Leahy's (D-VT) office Thursday morning to lash him for his support of comprehensive immigration reform. I cited black youth unemployment, overall unemployment, stagnant wages, and I called the Senator insensitive to their plight. I asked how much more job competition do the unemployed need from legalization and new visas?

Then I accused the aide's boss of keeping the bill a secret and he went ballistic, yelling that we had two weeks to review it. I said, "Two weeks for a thousand page bill? Is it like Obamacare, where we have to pass the bill to know what's in it?" That's when he really got pissed, and then I challenged him to tell me what was in the bill or tell me where the text was. He continued to argue and then disconnected "mid-yell".

I think I found a "sore spot". I recommend people on this list try these talking points (and others) with Leahy and the rest of the pro-amnesty caucus in Congress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Lets keep at it!!!! Now is the time!

Your experience seems a lot like mine, except that I was treated like dirt by a little punk working the phones for Senator RAND PAUL (whom Sean Hannity always gushes over).

He argued with me, cut me off in mid sentence and talked over me until I got fed up with being bullied by a little child who was obviousely one third my age. When I asked for his name, he would not give it to me. He then told me to call the Senator from my state. The subject was Rand Paul's version of amnesty for illegal aliens.

If they try the, "You are not a voter in our state" crap, if they ask for your address, answer their question with your own question: "What state do illegal aliens come from?" If you are a veteran tell them "When I was in the Army (Navy etc.) nobody asked me which state I wanted to defend."

But whatever, we should not, for one second, tolerate being lectured to, argued with or verbally bullied by a pimpled face little child who probably only recently learned to go to potty all by himself.

Dear Patrick:
    Someone breaks into your house do you reward him or kick him out. Simple answer you would get him out as soon as possible!! By force if necessary.