Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: ‘WASHINGTON POST’ CONFIRMS HILLARY CLINTON STARTED THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It's not my claim. It's Breitbart News' writer John Nolte's claim.
    You're claiming it as fact even though Nolte provided no real evidence that supports it.
    Last edited by MW; 09-27-2015 at 11:57 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You're claiming it as fact even though Nolte provided to real evidence that supports it.
    I agree with Nolte's conclusion from his research. Everyone on the planet knows Hillary was behind it, because she was the only one to benefit from it. Republicans weren't behind it. Trump wasn't behind it. Romney wasn't behind it. The only person behind it was someone who would gain by it, that was Hillary fighting against Obama for the Democratic primary win. It back-fired on her, but that was her plan to discredit Obama and take the nomination.

Republicans didn't think Obama was eligible because he's not a natural born citizen as required under the Constitution.

But you think whatever you want.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    No, not everyone knows any such thing. I'll provide the following one more time just in case someone had a difficult time comprehending it the first time:

Our ruling

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.
    The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.

We rate this claim False.
    You do realize we sound like a couple children bickering back and forth don't you? Hmm, you definitely don't bring out the best in me.
    Last edited by MW; 09-28-2015 at 12:08 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I already told you I'm done with this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FMR. OBAMA AIDE: REPUBLICANS WEREN’T THE ONLY ONES PUSHING BIRTHER THEORY
    by IAN HANCHETT 28 Sep 2015 209

Reggie Love, a former personal aide to President Obama stated that while he didn’t know who originated the rumors about President Obama’s place of birth “there were people who were out there pushing it that weren’t just Republicans” on Monday’s “Fox & Friends” on the Fox News Channel
    Love was asked, [relevant exchange begins around 1:30] about a portion from his book “Power Forward” about a confrontation between Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and Obama during the 2008 campaign, during which he mentioned “the emails it was rumored her camp had been sending out labeling him as a Muslim.”

Specifically he asked, “there was a belief that she — her campaign let out these rumors that President Obama was a Muslim.”

Love answered, “Yeah, I think there were some — there were a couple of rumors back and forth about his, you know, him — whether or not he was a Muslim, and I think there were some comments about what he wrote in his book ‘Dreams from My Father’ about marijuana use, and I think someone had mentioned that he was like a drug dealer in New Hampshire, from [unintelligible].”

Asked more specifically about the Muslim rumors, he stated, “I think there are a lot of things that get said, and sometimes people don’t want to take necessarily the proper — they don’t want to take all the accountability for everything that’s out in the market, right? And, you know, especially when you have a crowded race at — which they did at the time, I think, you know, there were points of — about then-Senator Obama that weren’t necessarily as accurate as they could have been.”

Later, after being asked if Clinton was the “original birther?”

Love responded, “I don’t know exactly who was the originator of it, but I know that there were people who were out there pushing it that weren’t just Republicans.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...irther-theory/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12