Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 232 Years...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

232 Years...

[b]232 years, that is how long the United States of America has been a Nation. Many Wars, Many fallen Soldiers ALL for 2 very importand Documents : The Bill of Rights and The Constitution.
    The BRILLIANT Gentlemen who wrote these documents had a Vision...
    A Nation Governed by the MANY not the FEW.
    On November Fourth, 2008... I am sorry to say this BRILLIANT concept has been put to rest, quite possibly forever. Barrack Hussein Obama was elected the 44th President of The United States of America, a man MANY know little about. So, as We The People watch Rome Burn, and the many who cast thier vote for this Wolf in Sheeps clothing Continue to be GOVERNED... And as we sit and watch the RE-WRITTING of those 2 VERY SPECIAL DOCUMENTS... We need to remember this:
    GOD did not damn America...
    WE DID!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I know some Americans who voted for Obama. They are TV, addicts who believe every little thing on the "news". I mean it is the "news" right?
    The Main Stream Media News - ABC, NBC, and CBS as well as CNN and MSNBC, and Larry King Live etc. all were in the tank for Obama.

In a country were more people vote for the winner of American Idle than vote for the President and TV is not only a "part" of life but a "driving force" in the life of many, it is not suprising that they were mesmerized by the glow of the tv bulb.

The media knew exactly how to present Obama, and how to sell Obama and what not to ask and how to present he and his wife as the "saviors" and the American people fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Which leads me to the ending - sinker.
    I wonder what will happen when we go down?

I wonder when the "light bulb" of "I have been sold out" goes off how the American people will react? OR if it will never go off?

I agree that today is a very sad day, and I do not have a President. Obama in not my President and never will be. I unfortunately, did my research and found out about him and who he is, and so therefore have no illusions on his intentions.

My Flag is upside down today, as so is my country.

The good news is that I will have much more money for as long as he is in office. I am not spending any money that I absolutely dont have to. I am announcing at x-mas that for the next four years, all I will give out is cards for birthdays etc. If they want a gift they will have to contact Obama, as he has the "money" as the official "wealth spreader".

We need to remember this:
    WE DID!
    I hate to say it, but last night, as I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep, I wondered if God has turned his back on us. I asked if he heard our prayers and prayed that he hasn't forsaken us. We've been blessed for so long....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    WE DID!
    I hate to say it, but last night, as I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep, I wondered if God has turned his back on us. I asked if he heard our prayers and prayed that he hasn't forsaken us. We've been blessed for so long....
    I feel uncertain too, but I do know that there is reason for everything and there is a reason obama is our president-elect whether we understand now or not.

Take it easy today and give yourself a break.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by cjbl2929
    The Main Stream Media News - ABC, NBC, and CBS as well as CNN and MSNBC, and Larry King Live etc. all were in the tank for Obama.
    Yes, and the media did it because they were so anxious to utter the phrase "first black President". What they should say is "first Maxist President", if they wanted a black American President they would have stumped for Alan Keyes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    WE DID!
    I feel uncertain too, but I do know that there is reason for everything and there is a reason obama is our president-elect whether we understand now or not.

Take it easy today and give yourself a break.
    I need a break. Funny thing is, I have never in my life felt this country was forsaken by God until last night. My feeling does not make it true, and I hope Im wrong.

I need a break. Funny thing is, I have never in my life felt this country was forsaken by God until last night. My feeling does not make it true, and I hope Im wrong.
    More like the people of this country have forsaken God, God has not forsaken us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    More like the people of this country have forsaken God, God has not forsaken us.
    Yes, we have turned our back on him one too many times.

cjbl2929 wrote:
    I wonder when the "light bulb" of "I have been sold out" goes off how the American people will react? OR if it will never go off?
    I do believe cjbl2929 that the light bulb will go off when all is lost. I believe in "history repeats it`s self" because somehow we don`t seem to learn by our mistakes. I know I don`t sometimes! What comes to my mind is "War", a civil war.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

I'm sorry.... TO EVERYBODY.
    I dont know what to do next? I KNOW THIS... Obama IS NOT MY PRESIDENT! And not because he is Black. ITS BECAUSE I BELIEVE HE IS A MUSLIM!
    And he is an OPEN BORDERS ADVOCATE.... No HE HOLDS THE KEYS, who in Gods name is he going to let in???
    THATS WHAT SCARES ME!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast