Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

800 number to use to call Senators

I saw this on another forum and wonder if any of you have used this?

"I found this on MCDC:

This 800-882-2005 number paid for by the Mexican groups for Amnesty will get you right to your Senator.

I just called it and got DIRECTLY!!!!! to my Senators office. They answered very cheerfully, but was a bit down it seemed when I told her in English that Senator Murray had better not sign it....it is HIGH TREASON to do so and will not go unpunished.

Here is how it works....it is in Spanish of course.

Push 1 when you hear the Spanish jabber, then when you hear the Spanish jabber again; push 1 again to go directly to your senator’s office.

You can also push 2 the second time you hear the Spanish jabber and it will go to the Senators aids.

You can also leave a message if you can't get through."

You have to be careful. My mother used one of those numbers and they automatically said by calling this number you agree that you are in favor of the Senate amnesty bill. And something about her call being auto tabulated as a yes vote to the Senate Bill.

Short and sweet....No amnesty to illegals, and no benefits!

¡Ninguna amnistÃ*a a los illegals y ningunas ventajas!

This is the translation if you want to say No anmesty to illegals, and no benefits in Spanish.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Dianne wrote:

You have to be careful. My mother used one of those numbers and they automatically said by calling this number you agree that you are in favor of the Senate amnesty bill. And something about her call being auto tabulated as a yes vote to the Senate Bill.
    Oops, than it's probably not worth the risk.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn