Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ABC Anchorwoman describes fence as anti-immigrant fence

I was watching ABC's America This Morning at 4:30 yesterday morning. Anchorwoman Tania Hernandez was discussing the border being built on our southern border. She referred to it as the "anti-immigrant fence". Having TiVo I replayed it three times because I couldn't believe she had said it. I've often heard Lou Dobbs talk about amnesty advocates who for their own political gain forget to include the word illegal and just say immigrant. Here was a perfect example. It was unprofessional journalism. She also didn't mention anything about protection from terrorists or illicit drugs. I sent an e-mail to ABC asking for a correction and apology. I hope others will do the same. Lastly, I'm a new member and posted this message in a few wrong places. I hope I finally found the right place and apologize for the repetition[/quote]

MW
    anti-immigrant fence
    How can the fence be an "anti-immigrant" fence? It will do absolutely nothing to stop legal immigration.

I sent an e-mail to ABC
    Got their email address handy?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to Alipac raffiabrice!

I moved this over to General Discussion because we doing have an offical news article or link.

Feel free to ask us green and orange guys when you have a question. You can see us from the main index at the bottom.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)