Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC and CNN Espanol

Friends:

On Tuesday I went through a 5 minute interview with CNN's Spanish Section or CNN Espanol. I was very polite with them. They wanted to know about our town meetings and I politely explained them.

I was warned by a talk radio producer that CNN might try to villify me or ALIPAC in the Spanish news markets and depending on how bad they did that it could create a possible dangerous situation on the ground.

I hope that is not the case, but we need a little help here. Can anyone find the news CNN Espanol is running about me or ALIPAC in Central America and get us a translation if found? Please notify me via PM if anyone gets this info.

Thanks all,

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now surely one of our gifted activists can find out what the largest media corporation on the planet is saying about us to millions of people in Central America???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry W, I can't help here but did RICKESTEVES see this?