Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC Dumping Dobbs?

Louh as turned into John McCain, and turned his back on the American people and deceived all of us in to supporting him and his show for years.

I can't speak for ALIPAC but Dobb's needs to be dumped and go to the racist LaRaza. He doesn't care what the majority of what Americans want or what ALIPAC is about.

I hope ALIPAC could stop supporting Dobbs in any way anymore.

Out of all the talking heads I did genuinely believe that Lou reported with a passion for the real problems brought to us by the Illegals, because he cared about what a foreign invasions devastation to our country looked like. He fought hard for our jailed border agents, and all just to stab them and what they stand for in the back.

If he wanted to argue for more legal immigration I would be shocked, but this goes beyond that when he can just all the sudden throw his support behind any amnesty of any kind, when he has even reported in the past that Immigration is mainly about numbers not people.

He knows the country can't even sustain who's here now let alone millions more. He knows the system is corrupted with disposable lying politicians and he wants to breathe new life into them by giving them the voters by legalizing millions of mostly illiterate ill willed blind followers.

Why would anyone that is so well informed of all the consequences of Amnesty be for any of that!!??

We can't allow any amnesty, even for the "Good" Illegals that are just here to work. Amnesty has never worked before and will never work.

Lou needs to look in the damn mirror and remember who and what the hell he stands for, because for me it has nothing to do with what were fighting for.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April

Lou,is a typical forked tongue liar,Who never thought his comments would reach we patriots. I feel sorry for those average Joes who sent him money. So much for his political career.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.