Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC is not Supporting Hold their Feet Fire 2008

Friends,

Please do not post press releases from FAIR promoting Hold Their Feet To The Fire 2008 on our boards or materials related to this year's events.

ALIPAC is no longer supporting these events or FAIR and none of the Bloggers we took to DC last year are going either. We have released no statements or taken any actions whatsoever to harm or detract from this year's events but we do not want their solicitations posted here.

We are doing our best to simply not support or attend while doing our best to keep the harmony in the movement as stable as possible and that is why we are not releasing the full details on why this decision was made.

Now, of course, many of you will be very curious and some of you will be indignant wanting to know the details.

So, if enough of you insist and want to accuse ALIPAC of doing something wrong in this equation as a PM i just received suggests, then let me have it.

But I warn you, be careful what you ask for because if I am pressured into telling you we are not supporting then you will see a big rift form in this movement and the opposition websites jump all over it with glee.

So for now we ask that you respect our decision, remember that ALIPAC still holds the title for leading the largest coalition efforts in our movement to date through the NIIBC, and trust in our reasons for making this decision without putting the movement's dirty laundry out on the table for everyone to sniff and second guess our decision making processes.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok. I respect this decision & don't need to know the details. Let's focus our collective grass roots energy on fighting the well-funded OBL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I need to know are we: Close the Border and Legal Immigration.....?

As I understand this, we are not to post any articles by FAIR that directly relate to "Hold Their Feet to the Fire 2008". That would mean we can still post other Action Alerts and Immigration Studies and Data Releases (that have nothing to do with the afforementioned event) by FAIR?

In other words, the FAIR Action Alert that I posted earlier today about the impending "recaptured visa" vote in Congress should not have been pulled by the MODS since it wasn't about the "Fire" event?

Or is anything released by FAIR at this time not to be posted?

All I know is we only have 2 days left to reach our goal. Come on ALIPACERS we can do it. $1 or $5 or $10. or whatever you can spare. Please help. We have had a person cancel his vacation so he could donate. Please help keep ALIPAC and it's good work alive.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

MW
    I'll respect your wishes. However, I must admit my concern over this revelation. Several months back ALIPAC came out against FIRE (I no virtually nothing about the group) and now FAIR. I must admit that I am curious about what is going on, especially since FAIR is a large and very active group. I'm not curious enough to have their name smeared on ALIPAC (the enemy would love that), however.

As Patrick Henry once said, "United we stand, Divided we fall."

I'm sure your reasons are valid. However, I think you can understand my concern, especially in view of the fact that the declaration is void of details.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    As I understand this, we are not to post any articles by FAIR that directly relate to "Hold Their Feet to the Fire 2008". That would mean we can still post other Action Alerts and Immigration Studies and Data Releases (that have nothing to do with the afforementioned event) by FAIR?

In other words, the FAIR Action Alert that I posted earlier today about the impending "recaptured visa" vote in Congress should not have been pulled by the MODS since it wasn't about the "Fire" event?

Or is anything released by FAIR at this time not to be posted?
    You may post FAIR's alerts if you want but we stopped relying on them and started depending on Numbers and other ALIPAC resources in DC a long time back. The Fair Alerts are usually slower and less accurate than Numbers.

W

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'll respect your wishes. However, I must admit my concern over this revelation. Several months back ALIPAC came out against FIRE (I no virtually nothing about the group) and now FAIR. I must admit that I am curious about what is going on, especially since FAIR is a large and very active group. I'm not curious enough to have their name smeared on ALIPAC (the enemy would love that), however.

As Patrick Henry once said, "United we stand, Divided we fall."

I'm sure your reasons are valid. However, I think you can understand my concern, especially in view of the fact that the declaration is void of details.
    Imagine that! MW is concerned about something again.

Yes, FIRE Coalition is off limits at ALIPAC and we are going to give you more info on that.

No Jim Gilchrist crap either.

And we dont publish Grassfire petitions for good reason.

So, ALIPAC works with over 100 organizations we have structured into coalition and we deem 2-4 organizations to not meet our quality assurance standards for our supporters that come here.

Not bad stats, best in the movement actually.

W

MW, I'm sure that if you must know the details you can PM William and he would probably give you the info you need privately as I'm sure he would most people here.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

Imagine that! MW is concerned about something again.
    I'm sorry, I don't follow your meaning.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast