Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    As I understand this, we are not to post any articles by FAIR that directly relate to "Hold Their Feet to the Fire 2008". That would mean we can still post other Action Alerts and Immigration Studies and Data Releases (that have nothing to do with the afforementioned event) by FAIR?

In other words, the FAIR Action Alert that I posted earlier today about the impending "recaptured visa" vote in Congress should not have been pulled by the MODS since it wasn't about the "Fire" event?

Or is anything released by FAIR at this time not to be posted?
    You may post FAIR's alerts if you want but we stopped relying on them and started depending on Numbers and other ALIPAC resources in DC a long time back. The Fair Alerts are usually slower and less accurate than Numbers.

W
    They've always been much later on here than any others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    MW, I'm sure that if you must know the details you can PM William and he would probably give you the info you need privately as I'm sure he would most people here.
    Actually, im doing my best to keep the peace and I'm not giving out the info by PM or email either.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

Imagine that! MW is concerned about something again.
    I'm sorry, I don't follow your meaning.
    MW,

Your complaints about ALIPAC and leadership issues are fairly constant and are expressed pretty regularly. So what I meant by that is that it is no shock to anyone that your response to this situation would be.... umm a bit critical as usual.

I certainly do not mind constructive criticism

W

I am probably the most curious member ever to have joined Alipac. I always want the whys, wheres and how comes. I am sensing in this case, that although my curiosity is killing me, it is something better left dropped.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe W probably has substantial reasons for holding this position. He probably has knowledge that we are not privy too, that if leaked out, the other side would take a drop of paint and use it to cover the entire movement.

An example I could use happened on topix a while back. One alledged anti immigrant person made horrible racist statements and openly admitted to belonging to a group of white supremacists. The OBL's on that thread used it to paint all of us with the same brush.

The only thing I ask is many years from now, after we have won the war and have our country back, will you then share this with us W?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW:

W: Thank you so much for your insight.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    An example I could use happened on topix a while back. One alledged anti immigrant person made horrible racist statements and openly admitted to belonging to a group of white supremacists. The OBL's on that thread used it to paint all of us with the same brush.
    Always turn the OBL's fractured logic back on them. It they paint all immigration enforcement advocates as racist because of the statement of one white supremacist, then they must also believe that ALL illegal aliens are rapists, murderers, drunk driver killers, identity theives and terrorists because of the actions of some illegals.

No, NOT all illegals are murderers, terrorists, rapists, drunken drivers, identity thieves, etc, but all illegals ARE criminals!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    No, NOT all illegals are murderers, terrorists, rapists, drunken drivers, identity thieves, etc, but all illegals ARE criminals!

MW
    William wrote:

MW,

Your complaints about ALIPAC and leadership issues are fairly constant and are expressed pretty regularly. So what I meant by that is that it is no shock to anyone that your response to this situation would be.... umm a bit critical as usual.

I certainly do not mind constructive criticism
    Yep, I've never been accused of holding my opinion near and dear to my heart. However, I would question the application of "fairly constant."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And I thought I complained a lot :P :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast