Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To ALL ALIPAC Members

Just wanted to say a job well done yesterday. We had a great victory yesterday and it was my honor to be working with fellow American Patriots to stop these tyranny acts by Senators and to protect our country!

I wanted to just mention something I was thinking about last night. I was in a very good mood about our win yesterday, but I realized at that moment that we need to work just as hard, if not harder to get our country back.

Defeating this amnesty bill was the first step. But there are more things we need to gear up for and we should all be ready.

Just a few things:

1. Secure the borders and build the fence.
    2. Enforce our immigration laws (attrition through enforcement)
    3. SEVERLY punish employeers who hire illegals.

There are others as well, such as stopping Durbins "Dream act" and the House bill introduced by Flake and another individual (escaping me right now).

We should get ready to be organized and go on the offensive. This is the only way we are going to get our country back and under control.

People said we had no chance of stopping this amnesty bill. Guess what, we did it and we did it TWICE! That just shows you that when the American people rise up and work together, we can accomplish anything.

Lastly, we need to get a list of ALL the Senators who voted for amnesty and work to vote these traitors out of office in the coming elections. We will hold them accountable for their actions and their votes yesterday on this amnesty bill is a slap in the face to America and Americans. The time has come to boot these traitors out of office and put people into office who will listen to us!!!

I am proud to be a member of ALIPAC and work with everyone here!

This is our time!
    This is the time we take back our country and protect America!!!

The Patriot

List of Sellouts and both Cloture Votes
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 826#405826

the_patriot,

Thanks for this post.

You are right, we have been dug in and now we must go on the offensive.

Give us a few days to get the dirt out of our boots, check our equipment, plan a strategy and go to the CO for a drink... or two.

Then we will start chasing this illegal immigration adversary again!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget NAU, SPP we must also stop.

We need to make sure the SPP, and the monstorious road cutting the country in half fails. We also need to make sure that Mexican trucks don't have free access accross our borders. We definitely need to work on freeing the border agents!

Patriot, the bill you're talking about is the Strive Act H.R.1645
    Luis Gutierrez/Jeff Flake. And you're right. It needs to be stopped, although I don't think they are going to try to introduce it quite yet. But we will be watching just in case they try to pull a fast one.

Guitierrez was on Lou Dobbs yesterday and he's a slime ball. jeff Flake was on Cspan the other day, and he's a smooth character.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    the_patriot wrote:

There are others as well, such as stopping Durbins "Dream act" and the House bill introduced by Flake and another individual (escaping me right now).
    I believe that other person would be non other than US Representative Luis Gutierrez, 4th Congressional District of Illinois, Democratic Party!

Dixie wrote:

You are right, we have been dug in and now we must go on the offensive.
    You're absolutely right! I don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting damned tired of being on the defensive! It's time we take it to the enemy for a change, instead of waiting for them to bring it to us.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Give us a few days to get the dirt out of our boots, check our equipment, plan a strategy and go to the CO for a drink... or two.

Then we will start chasing this illegal immigration adversary again!
    Amen, Dixie!

We need to make sure the SPP, and the monstorious road cutting the country in half fails. We also need to make sure that Mexican trucks don't have free access accross our borders. We definitely need to work on freeing the border agents!
    Amen, Firecracker and minnie!

The globalists are NOT going to stop trying to destroy this country....NEITHER WILL WE STOP FIGHTING THEM!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Can we limit terms of office as well..

PLEASE with sugar on top...

Re: To ALL ALIPAC Members

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Just wanted to say a job well done yesterday. We had a great victory yesterday and it was my honor to be working with fellow American Patriots to stop these tyranny acts by Senators and to protect our country!
    Back atcha!
    Now the work really begins

United we stand!!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast