Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Already in Washington!

Some of us arrived yesterday, some of us today, armed with hundreds of flyers and ready to speak with congressmen and senators on the issue of illegal immigration. We are looking forward to some tutoring, the rally, meeting with our local representatives, and meeting others, including radio hosts and groups and individuals like Alipac founder William Gheen and friends.

Going to be an interesting few days.

Met some people on the plane associated with D. A. King and we shared what we are doing in our hometown arenas to fight illegal immigration.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like alot of good networking is going to happen in D.C. as well. This is great and all to the good of our cause.

Good luck GeorgiaPeach. Keep up the great work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's fantastic. An experience of a lifetime. You all just might change the course that Washington is heading for. You all just might wake up a few million more Americans.

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight...

God bless you all, I am so happy for you and your good beginning to this trip!

Thanks for your efforts!

There are lots of eyes and ears turned towards Washington this week! Some of us will be home manning the websites and phones but our hopes are with you all! I am ASHAMED of my fellow Americans who are too lazy or cowardly to speak out in public against what they know is wrong, or are too weak and mindless to care. Thank God for brave, hardworking men and women who appreciate what so many have sacrificed so much to achieve. Best wishes for a prosperous and enlightening week (for us all)!

Thanks for the update GeorgiaPeach.

You take care and please keep us informed. We'll be anxiously waiting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE ON RALLY

I have tried to post it, but having trouble. If anyone can obtain and post please do.

April
    Glad you are there safe Georgia Peach! Thanks for the update!

Good travels, good luck and be safe out there.

To all the event attendees... I want pictures darn it!

JAK
    Nice to hear from you GP! God Bless all of you!! Stay safe and you all are in our prayers!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast