Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Teacher Deems American Flag ‘Offensive’

Hmmm Mexican Art Teacher in America who hates the American Flag? Got you:

Credit: FOX NEW RADIO
    http://www.foxnewsradio.com/2010/05/09/ ... z0o22ejk9T
    by the way nice links at the bottom of the link above.

Article reprint:

Teacher Deems American Flag ‘Offensive’
    9 MAY 2010 COMMENTS (10 DOWNLOAD MY TOOLBAR!

The battle over the American flag has reached a middle school art class in California’s Santa Rita School District where a student was told not to draw Old Glory because it was “offensive,â€
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

In answer to the title ? - Yes, almost.

And unless we get some massive sensitivity training out we will lose to the brainwashed guilty white liberals - we need to appeal to their gut with the picture of how their life will be when they have become marginalized and displaced and a hated kicked and spit apon minority. These people will never stop until they have killed us off. For people of privilege they really have no idea. I have found people of privilege in all races in this nation of ours who romanticize poverty and create horrendous problems for the have nots in their lives with their ignorance.

Here is just one of the sites that shows the ideology that we are battling:

http://wwwdotmexica-movementdotorg/

You people of privilege need to know that these full of hate minorities believe that it is right and just for you white people to receive the same treatment that they heard you did to their ancestors hundreds of years ago. They have no problem raping you, beating you within an inch of your life or ridiculing you in any way that they can, sabotaging you and your work in order to marginalize you at work. They will cause physical harm to befall you and threaten you until they can claim your job for one of their own. They will do everything hostile they can in the workplace and management has no idea how to deal with it. The racist minority people have been sowing hatred in the workplace for decades with impugnity because management cannot fight a charge of discrimination.

What hurts even worse is if you are born light to minority parents and you have "white" features you still bear the scars of what your ancestors suffered (yes it does pass down from generation to generation) but you are accepted by no-one and the minorities justify their beating and raping of you by saying "Well you look white so you have had the benefit of white privilege, therefore my behavior is justified." It does not seem that it will ever end. So maybe some people are right. Maybe mixing of the races never works. But we are here now and we have many mixed race people who feel forced to align with one ancestry and hate the other. We need to scream for it to stop and we need to get the population who has suffered the most to say NO MORE RACISTS OF ANY COLOR ADMITTED TO THE U.S.!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Miguel Perez, President of Cal-State Northridge's MEChA chapter, said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan. Communism would be closest. Once Aztlan is established, ethnic cleansing would commence: Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled -- opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power."
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

MarkB,
    Thanks for the info on the art teacher!! Great links by the way!!!

Our flag offensive, a mosque at ground zero ...

Our flag offensive, illegals made citizens, a mosque at ground zero...what the F is next?

Credit: New York Post - nypost.com -- Andrea Peyser

Artilcle: Mosque madness at Ground Zero

Link: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/m ... XuAnQau5uL

A mosque rises over Ground Zero. And fed-up New Yorkers are crying, "No!"

A chorus of critics -- from neighbors to those who lost loved ones on 9/11 to me -- feel as if they've received a swift kick in the teeth.
    Plans are under way for a Muslim house of worship, topped by a 13-story cultural center with a swimming pool, in a building damaged by the fuselage of a jet flown by extremists into the World Trade Center.
    The opening date shall live in infamy: Sept. 11, 2011. The 10th anniversary of the day a hole was punched in the city's heart.

How the devil did this happen?
    Plans to bring what one critic calls a "monster mosque" to the site of the old Burlington Coat Factory building, at a cost expected to top $100 million, moved along for months without a peep. All of a sudden, even members of the community board that stupidly green-lighted the mosque this month are tearing their hair out.

Paul Sipos, member of Community Board 1, said a mosque is a fine idea -- someplace else. "If the Japanese decided to open a cultural center across from Pearl Harbor, that would be insensitive," Sipos told me. "If the Germans opened a Bach choral society across from Auschwitz, even after all these years, that would be an insensitive setting. I have absolutely nothing against Islam. I just think: Why there?"
    Why, indeed.

A rally against the mosque is planned for June 6, D-Day, by the human-rights group Stop Islamicization of America. Executive director Pamela Geller said, "What could be more insulting and humiliating than a monster mosque in the shadow of the World Trade Center buildings that were brought down by an Islamic jihad attack? Any decent American, Muslim or otherwise, wouldn't dream of such an insult. It's a stab in the eye of America."

Called Cordoba House, the mosque and center is the brainchild of the American Society for Muslim Advancement. Executive director Daisy Khan insists it's staying put. "For us, it's a symbol, a platform that will give voice to the silent majority of Muslims who suffer at the hands of extremists. A center will show that Muslims will be part of rebuilding lower Manhattan," said Khan, adding that Cordoba will be open to everyone.
    "We were pleased to see that the community welcomed us as an asset to lower Manhattan," she added. "The community board approved it."
    Not so fast.

The Financial District Committee of Community Board 1 seems to have gotten ensnared in a public-relations ploy by mosque-makers. At a May 5 meeting, the committee gave the project an enthusiastic thumbs-up. But boards have zero say over religious institutions.

Board chair Julie Menin, blind-sided by the move, predicts "this will be overturned by the full board" later this month.
    But the damage is done.

Wounds that have yet to heal are now opening, as mosque opponents are branded, unfairly, as bigots. "The worst tendency is the knee-jerk, emotional, angry, hateful response to acts of violence and war," said Donna Marsh O'Connor, who lost daughter Vanessa on 9/11 and supports the mosque. "I think it's racist tendencies."

Many more feel like Bill Doyle -- doubly maimed as he's forced to defend himself against charges of prejudice. "I'm not a bigot. What I'm frightful about is, it's almost going to be another protest zone. A meeting place for radicals," said Doyle, whose son, Joseph, was murdered on 9/11.
    "It's a slap in our face!" said Nelly Braginsky, who lost son Alexander.

Unclear is how the mosque will raise the $100 million-plus it needs. "We would be seeking funding from anyone who would help," Khan told me. "Seeking maybe some bonds or something like that." At the May 5 community board meeting, she displayed a sign with names like "Rockefeller Brothers Fund" and "Ford Foundation," which observers believed meant money is coming from those organizations. But Khan says those groups merely gave money in the past, and no funding is yet in place.

There are many questions about the Ground Zero mosque. But just one answer. Move it away.

Banned

Wofford Heights

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    My son lives in Wofford Heights. betweem Isabella and Kernville. I have seen these paintings and I agree that iit is dispicable. I long for the good ole days, when people coming into this country wanted to be American. They made their kids speak nothing but Entlish.
    I am living In Wofford Heights right now too. Every weekend the Illegals and their pals come to the lake from Bakersfield and leave trash,garbage,and graffiti In various places. They are spray painting the rocks that are on the shoreline,and spray painting rocks In Kern Canyon. Something needs to be done to catch some of these animals!!! TS

Despite years of protest, PA 911 victims will still be "honored" (?) with the "Crescent of Embrace" Memorial design.

I still cannot believe that the architect was not fired and disgraced for thinking we are fool enough to accept this but here it comes; destined to be complete in 2011.

The least non-biased link I could find - don't laugh - Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_93_ ... l_Memorial

Re: Wofford Heights

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    My son lives in Wofford Heights. betweem Isabella and Kernville. I have seen these paintings and I agree that iit is dispicable. I long for the good ole days, when people coming into this country wanted to be American. They made their kids speak nothing but Entlish.
    I am living In Wofford Heights right now too. Every weekend the Illegals and their pals come to the lake from Bakersfield and leave trash,garbage,and graffiti In various places. They are spray painting the rocks that are on the shoreline,and spray painting rocks In Kern Canyon. Something needs to be done to catch some of these animals!!! TS
    Yes, you can kind of understand the trash trail when trekking across the desert but it does kill wild animals and cattle too. And if they did not wish to be caught why do they leave a trash trail? They really don't care because there are so many crossing all the time and they know our feds will do nothing.

My interpretation of the trash all over is part of the same militant refusal to speak English even if they do know it. It is hatred of the U.S. Hatred of the people of the U.S. And they are going to show us continually in every way that they can how much they hate us.

NO SHAMNESTY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12