Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans constantly have to show I.D.

Common sense alert!
    ~~~

Americans constantly have to show I.D.
    Aug 04 10 - 01:58 PM

I’m a legal American citizen and I must show my ID when:
    1. Pulled over by the police.
    2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
    3. When I show up for a doctor’s appointment.
    4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
    5. When applying for or renewing a driver’s license or passport.
    6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
    7. When filling out college applications.
    8. When donating blood.
    9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
    10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I’m out of state.
    11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train travel. I’m sure there are more instances, but the point is that we citizens of the USA are required to prove who we are nearly every day!

Why should people in this country illegally, be exempt!!!!!

Why shouldn’t we guard our borders as closely as every other country in the world does?

GO ARIZONA !!!

www.littlechicagoreview.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Here in Vegas now , even if your 90 years old , Some stores make you show Id to buy a pack of cigs

Anytime you serve acholol a bartender can request I.D. of anyone. If they don't have a I.D. on them a bartender can and will demand they exit the establishment (except where food is served).

Nazis!!

We're surrounded by Nazis!!

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

I have travelled in and out of 20 plus countries; 100% required a passport for everything I did. This was not not racism, but common sense to keep out unwelcome foreigners.

This only protected the citizens of each country.

GR
    But illegal aliens are "special".

They need to be handed everything they desire and demand for free, with no cost to them.

That 's what you get when you "claim" your race's rights before you consult your conscience on the matter of stealing from a nation to advance your race above all other races.

Of course they can always bring in their flood of lawyers when they die and face God. Oh wait - no, THAT they have to do alone WITH THEIR CONSCIENCE in tact.

Oh well, would be good if they practiced some of that "conscience" thing before they died and faced God.

i was carded for liquor and cigs till i grew a shnauzer goatee, 2 years ago.

This is all exactly what ive been saying....we have to have ID for everything....But thats not racist!
    When was visiting Oregon last month , at the grocery store the clerk turned down an immigrant for trying to purchase beer with an ID from Mexico....He told him he couldn't accept his ID , he needed another form. I SMILED!! I was so proud of this clerk...i wanted to hug him! ha ha ha...Now if all businesses did this....maybe they'd go away!

In IN., as of July 1st. we have to show ID everytime we buy cigs or beer, no matter what age you are. If caught selling these item without carding, the stores and customer are severly fined. I really raised hell at first, I'm 62 and way beyond the card staging age, but come to find out, this was done to keep the illegals from purchasing these items and to discourage them from staying here, so I guess I'll show my ID and stop griping! At least IN. is doing something..

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady
    In IN., as of July 1st. we have to show ID everytime we buy cigs or beer, no matter what age you are. If caught selling these item without carding, the stores and customer are severly fined. I really raised hell at first, I'm 62 and way beyond the card staging age, but come to find out, this was done to keep the illegals from purchasing these items and to discourage them from staying here, so I guess I'll show my ID and stop griping! At least IN. is doing something..
    WOW! Can you provide a link to confirm?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast