Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another citizen added to Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Dear ALIPACers,

I'm sorry to bring to your attention the death of one of our fellow citizens once again.

This woman was stabbed to death in a WalMart parking lot this past Sunday. It could have been your mother, sister, wife, niece, etc. Only luck of the draw makes it someone else's relative, friend, co-worker, or neighbor.

This is a difficult way for a family to learn about the dangers of illegal immigration. Please continue to help spread the word via ALIPAC so other families don't get one of these nightmarish phone calls from the police, notifying the murder of a loved one. Feel free to pass on the Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial link too to help bring the message home in a very personal way that people can relate to--and basic statistics can't.

Link to memorial site: http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Keep up the good work!

Pro patria!

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

working4change
    Kathleen Byham, 45

Daughter, friend

Allegedly murdered by

Luis A. Rodriquez-Flamenco, 24

Luis A. Rodriquez-Flamenco, 24, an alleged illegal alien from Honduras has been arrested and charged with the brutal October 30, 2011 murder of Kathleen Byham, 45, of Albion.

Byham reportedly had been shopping alone at an Albion WalMart and was attacked after exiting the store and returning to her vehicle in the WalMart parking lot.

Flamenco allegedly began to repeatedly stab Byham, apparently as two acquaintances of Flamenco (reportedly also in the U.S. illegally) watched.

The attack was witnessed by other WalMart customers who gave authorities descriptions of the suspects who were later located in homes in the Village of Albion.

Byham was taken to Median Memorial Hospital but was shortly thereafter pronounced dead.

Flamenco is currently in jail and is being held without bail. Flamenco's associates were not charged but turned over to the U.S. Border Patrol.

OJJPAC Source: Woman stabbed to death in Albion parking lot, By Scott DeSmit, The Daily News, 10-31-11

Police: Honduran admits stabbing NY woman in lot

Updated 05:59 p.m., Monday, October 31, 2011
    ALBION, N.Y. (AP) — A man charged with killing a woman during an attempted carjacking
    in a Walmart parking lot told investigators he doesn't know why he stabbed her after snatching her keys as she walked out of the store, police say.

The woman, Kathleen Byham, who lived a mile from the store with her longtime boyfriend, was headed to her car Sunday night when she was stabbed multiple times by one of three men who approached her, Orleans County Undersheriff Steven Smith said. Byham, 45, was pronounced dead at a hospital soon after.

All three men were arrested within hours after investigators reviewed parking lot surveillance video and interviewed witnesses in Albion, a rural town between Buffalo and Rochester. But only one man was charged in the woman's death, Smith said. The man was identified as Honduran native Luis Rodriguez-Flamenco, who's in the United States illegally.

The other men, illegal immigrants from Mexico, were turned over to Border Patrol after it was determined they didn't participate in the attack, police said.

"We don't believe they knew what he was up to," Smith said.

Rodriguez-Flamenco, 24, told investigators that the group had gone to Walmart to get a cartridge for an air pistol that one of them planned to use to scare another man with whom he'd been having problems. He said he couldn't remember if they had talked about stealing a car but when they got to the store he noticed the woman walking out.

"I ran up to her, and I snatched her car keys, and I started stabbing her with a small bladed kitchen knife that I had taken with me from my house," he said, according to his statement to investigators. "I had the knife in my pants, and I pulled it out and started to stab her. I don't know why I did it, but I took her keys and ran across the street into the field."
    Police recovered two knives from a nearby field Monday, Smith said.

Rodriguez-Flamenco was being held in Orleans County Jail on a charge of second-degree murder. Arraignment was scheduled for Wednesday. A public defender assigned to his case didn't return a telephone call from The Associated Press on Monday

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/articl ... z1cVnlOE9n
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.