Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ASAP: SUBMIT COMMENTS FOR LOU DOBBS TONIGHT

Since Janet Murguia from NCLA (La Raza) will be appearing on 'Lou Dobbs Tonight' TONIGHT, and tomorrow is SUPER TUESDAY, how about QUICKLY submitting questions/comments to Lou for a chance to be read by Lou during the broadcast. Try to make them as BRIEF as possible!
    Submit questons/comments to:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

I submitted the following:

Out of ALL of the CURRENT presidential front-runners in BOTH parties, Mitt Romney is the ONLY candidate 100% against illegal immigration.

CLARIFICATION...The question/comment will be read in between segments and NOT directly to Ms. Murguia, unless Lou decides to do so and has not yet conducted the interview. BUT...A LOT of people will be watching and listening!

Thanks for the info...Carolina!

I just sent my question:

Ms. Murguia:

Why is it that you and your organization, La Raza, continuously refer to YOUR people (Hispanics) as a separate entity...separate and apart from America and Americans? Is it your expressed intent to 'divide and conquer'?

Please explain!

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe

I just sent my question:

Ms. Murguia:

Why is it that you and your organization, La Raza, continuously refer to YOUR people (Hispanics) as a separate entity...separate and apart from Americans? Is it your expressed intent to 'divide and conquer'?

Please explain!

Thank you,
    CLARIFICATION...The question/comment will be read in between segments and NOT directly to Ms. Murguia, unless Lou decides to do so and has not yet conducted the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman

I just sent my question:

Ms. Murguia:

Why is it that you and your organization, La Raza, continuously refer to YOUR people (Hispanics) as a separate entity...separate and apart from Americans? Is it your expressed intent to 'divide and conquer'?

Please explain!

Thank you,

CLARIFICATION...The question/comment will be read in between segments and NOT directly to Ms. Murguia, unless Lou decides to do so and has not yet conducted the interview.

Oh, but that's a great one. Can you reword that into a comment AmericanMe?

I'll see what I can come up with also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, we'll try this:

It appears that Ms. Murguia and her organiazation, La Raza, have declared themselves and all Hispanics... to be a separate entity - separate and apart from America and Americans. My only conclusion is that it is their expressed intent to divide and conquer!

Okay, we'll try this:

It appears that Ms. Murguia and her organiazation, La Raza, have declared themselves and all Hispanics... to be a separate entity - separate and apart from America and Americans. My only conclusion is that it is their expressed intent to divide and conquer!

Perfect!!!!

I'd say that's a "touche"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, we'll try this:

Great comment, AmericanMe! May I make a suggestion for shortening it even further to:

Ms. Murguia and her organiazation, La Raza, declare ALL Hispanics to be a separate entity...apart from America and Americans, which expresses an intent to divide and conquer!

Here' another that I posted:

Janet Murguia's speeches all show, ironically, that THEY are the ORIGIN of their proclaimed hate!

I sent in about 8 comments.

One of Janet Murguia's stated goals is to censor Lou Dobbs and others like him from the air and stop the truth from being told by falsely labeling it hate speech.

Consider the timing of her appearance---the eve of Super Tuesday.

[quote]............Other major “vigilantesâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    One of Janet Murguia's stated goals is to remove Lou Dobbs and others like him from the air and stop the truth from being told by falsely labeling it hate speech.

Consider the timing of her appearance---the eve of Super Tuesday.
    Lou loves a challenge, which is probably why she is being allowed to be a guest. I hope he tears her a new ___hole!

I've submitted quite a few questions/comments myself. Here's another new one:

BE FOREWARNED, LOU! Janet Murguia from La Raza INTENTIONALLY refuses to differentiate between "legal" and "illegal" immigrants, which is their strongest weapon to fuel racism among ALL Latinos!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast