Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ask McCain a question he doesn't like and he'll...

This is a good example of the public presence of McCain. I am not a fan of the comparative contextualization the questioner uses. But I think simply asking if there is any data on anchor babies is legitimate. McCain states he won't answer it. The big ticket item here is how McCain threatens to throw a lady out of the town hall meeting after she protests McCains refusal to answer the question. In my opinion the "theater owner" (you will hear her in the clip) and the man who keep telling her to Shut Up are probably par for the course as the McCain crowd goes. Makes you wonder what a town hall meeting is supposed to be? A media event? Staged presentation? The man constantly telling her to shut up is part of the problem in the US. In any event what do you say about this?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1073039/dont_ask_mccain/

I hear and saw this. As usual, if someone asks a politician a question that is disconcerting to them, they blow off the asker and refuse to acknowledge or quickly move on while their henchmen denigrate and 'shut up' the question asker.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Scary isnt it.

JAK
    This is absolutely how these "crooked politicians" treat the American people, who have elected them to office!! Absolutely NO RESPECT!!!

He won't answer the question because he doesn't dare speak the words that he has no intention of stopping this, but in reality promoting it, illegal immigration and everything that goes with it!!! More of the same ... of what we have in there now...Lies, corruption and a deaf ear to the American people!!

McCain will NEVER get MY vote... he is not any different than the democrats he is supposedly running against!!! So why bother!!!! I won't vote for him regardless of the situation!!!! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did see that video and I couldn't believe the insulting arrogance of McNasty and the jerks telling her to shut-up.

Also, I don't think McIck gets elected I think he gets implanted or installed.

I'de love to ask him the question: how does it feel to have sold out the American POW's that you left behind to rot in Vietnam?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Makes you wonder what a town hall meeting is supposed to be? A media event? Staged presentation? The man constantly telling her to shut up is part of the problem in the US. In any event what do you say about this?
    From what I've seen, most town hall meetings and public hearings held by government are staged. People are usually given only 2-3 minutes to make a case against an issue. Hardly enough time to explain their reasons. They have to sign up ahead of time to speak. If the list is too long, the body often cuts off the discussion. At the end of the hearings, the ruling body just counts up the pros and cons and does what they want to anyway because their position is usually pre-decided. It's a mock hearing. That's why a lot of people don't bother to attend because they know they have little influence.

That's also why you see more and more anger and violence at council meetings.

I used to watch the Bernalillo County (Albuquerque, NM) meetings on the web over cable tv. Here they would grudgingly give (never figured out why) the floor during regular meetings to a woman who was highly intelligent but pretty nuts and would read long statements about how corrupt the government was in whatever decision it made. She would go on and on in serious monotone with examples of how power is against the individual. If you listened to her words, she was usually logical, had a thorough understanding of basic law and the constitution, and had a lot of good points. I know they considered her a character and never took her seriously but she did have a voice in the meeting and on the air.

If you do decide to attend a public meeting, be sure to find out the rules for speaking to an issue first. Also check out the rules of order.

McCain's behavior is not unlike a criminal invoking the 5th Amendment under testimony so as to not incriminate himself.

This is not new behavior for McCain. He has directed profane outbursts at fellow senators who opposed his views. Can you imagine McCain in delicate negoiations with the head of a foreign nation?

In dealing with MIA/POW families he was full of contempt and vicious--as a former POW himself one would think he would have nothing but empathy and compassion for those seeking information on their loved ones. But just the opposite seems true.

Video here:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    I suggest every one here read the book or rent the movie

"FAILSAFE"

20 megs can put a serious hurt on you and for this maniac
    to have his finger on the button ........

Anyone else hear the theme to the twilight zone ?

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    McCain's behavior is not unlike a criminal invoking the 5th Amendment under testimony so as to not incriminate himself.

This is not new behavior for McCain. He has directed profane outbursts at fellow senators who opposed his views. Can you imagine McCain in delicate negoiations with the head of a foreign nation?

In dealing with MIA/POW families he was full of contempt and vicious--as a former POW himself one would think he would have nothing but empathy and compassion for those seeking information on their loved ones. But just the opposite seems true.

Video here:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
    Thanks you very much for that link! That has to be one of the most upsetting outbursts I have seen yet.

McCain wants to disrespect the American Citizen but he wants our votes. Incredible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast