Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe, but the author is a felon (and the lowlifes behind the Supreme Court decision).

Here is my two-step plan.

We may have to kiss the keisters of the illegal invaders, it is still a felony to aid and abet them.

If some honest men and women in law enforcement, would go after the lowlifes in the government, business and the general population that have been aiding and abetting them, by the time they had enough of a handle on the job to raise their heads and look around, I don’t think many illegal aliens would still be left.

We don't need any new laws to do this either. Just some honest men and women in law enforcement that take their oaths of office seriously!

Finding them is the first step!

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act

Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

AE

This pale excuse makes me sick...........................

So, the theory is I can go get credit on another SSNO, maybe buy one from someone and use it to get credit, so I can go out and get groceries and clothes and such, justify my credit use on need and then not be held responsible? I could claim I did not realize I was using the SSNO of someone real and figured it was made up and I was simply doing what it took to make ends meet, since the illegal aliens have all of the fall back jobs in this economy, we just needed to get by....

Wonder how that would fly in court?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    This pale excuse makes me sick...........................

So, the theory is I can go get credit on another SSNO, maybe buy one from someone and use it to get credit, so I can go out and get groceries and clothes and such, justify my credit use on need and then not be held responsible? I could claim I did not realize I was using the SSNO of someone real and figured it was made up and I was simply doing what it took to make ends meet, since the illegal aliens have all of the fall back jobs in this economy, we just needed to get by....

Wonder how that would fly in court?

All the way to the Supreme Court!!!

Of course if your just you and using real asset you may not be able to afford it. Then again if your case served the globalist agenda, you may have access to unlimited fiat money.

And some real suckers to pay the interest and principle on it.

Welcome to the New World Order.

AE

It seems so ludicrous. We all know, that if anyone of us used a SSNO that was not ours, we would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and serve much time in prison as well.

Sure we all KNOW we are living within the law and doing what is right, but when you are struggling to make ends meet, no health insurance, and when you do seek medical care it is beyond too expensive (thanks to the millions of illegals dumping their bills on the system), it makes me, personally, extremely angry when these people get away with breaking our laws being here illegally and then also using someone else's identity to work here illegally, thus causing a lot of trouble for the person who's SSNO it was they used, all while getting off scott-free.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

With the New World Order our nations laws no longer seem to apply.

Is it now also exceptable to take other documentation such as a diploma?

( Mechanics that can't read)

Tijuana was a hot bed for fake identification but Tijuana has come to us now.

HaaHaa!

Speaking of fake identification check out this guys fake Identification for fake no photography laws.

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/05/15...otography.html

Link to fark thread on story.

http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4392771

One more point: since employers are crooked enough to hire illegals, I would guess that they are also crooked enough not to pay the required taxes. They can simply deduct the money from paychecks and pocket it. Illegals won't say a word for fear of deportation, and those in charge of personnel and payroll will probably not either for fear of losing their jobs.
    This is a problem that need's a full-body cast solution, instead of wrapping up the leg and forgetting about the arm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That little word 'knowingly' is every illegal alien employers get out of jail free card. It allows them to play stupid when they are forced into court.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Maybe, but the author is a felon (and the lowlifes behind the Supreme Court decision).

Here is my two-step plan.

We may have to kiss the keisters of the illegal invaders, it is still a felony to aid and abet them.

If some honest men and women in law enforcement, would go after the lowlifes in the government, business and the general population that have been aiding and abetting them, by the time they had enough of a handle on the job to raise their heads and look around, I don’t think many illegal aliens would still be left.

We don't need any new laws to do this either. Just some honest men and women in law enforcement that take their oaths of office seriously!

Finding them is the first step!

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or

* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or

I should have known that this article from someone with a hispanic name would more than likely be saying nothing is a crime. But you know what, being illegal does not always mean your hispanic. you could be from england, russia, china, any country in the world, if you are in this country illegally. your an illegal alien.

Hey Raul, how many guest worker programs does American need?? do we need enough to bring everyone in the world to the country? or maybe just enough for your ethnic background only and then say the hell with the rest of the world????

Last time I checked, we have 24 guest worker programs. AMERICA does not need anymore. Especially at a time when there are 15 Million American Citizens out of work.

Most lawbiding Americans think that the Supreme Court messed up big time in their decision. Anyone who buys forged documents or steals documents from someone else is therefore committing ID theft. Whether or not the SS number is one that is being used, or has not been used. It's still against the law.

California is going broke for a reason. They are dishing out Billions of dollars every year in welfare, foodstamps and other monies that are supposed to only be for Americans but are instead going to those illegally in the country. Los Angeles County has said over the past year that 39 Million Dollars a month is paid out to illegals. And yet, I bet you, Raul, are okay with this.

RAUL CLAIMS::: Illegal immigrants are not wanton criminals

Law Encyclopedia: Wanton
    Top Home > Library > Law & Legal Issues > Law EncyclopediaThis entry contains information applicable to United States law only.

Grossly careless or negligent; reckless; malicious.

The term wanton implies a reckless disregard for the consequences of one's behavior. A wanton act is one done in heedless disregard for the life, limbs, health, safety, reputation, or property rights of another individual. Such an act is more than negligence or gross negligence; it is equivalent in its results to an act of willful misconduct. A wanton injury is one precipitated by a conscious and intentional wrongful act or by an omission of a known obligation with reckless indifference to potential harmful consequences.

Do you still stand behind those remarks????
    -----------------------------
    WHILE WE ARE AT IT......

------------------------

Illegal immigration is a problem and its something the American people should not have to deal with. American people were promised in 1986 that the southern border would be secure. That raids and workplace enforcement would take place arresting both employer and employee.
    This needs to continue and when it does, many more americans will be put back to work. Just look at how many applied the day after the raids in Mississippi. Over 800 people arrested, and people lined up at 5AM in the rain, waiting in line for the personnel office to open at 8 AM.

April
    Focus needed here, please take ACTION!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-900143.html#900143

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast