Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

kda

AZ SUV Rollover - An Open Letter

Breaking News that affects you:

11 AM Thursday August 8th, 2008.

1. Chevy Suburban loaded with NINETEEN illegal aliens.
    2. Speeding down highway headed for Phoenix.
    3. Doing 85-90 MPH (they were not being chased).
    4. Endangering everyone and everything else on the highway.

Chevy edges off the edge of the highway and catches a tire on the edge of the road (according to witness watching this foolishness in his rear view mirror).

The Chevy flips and ends up looking like it had been through a car crusher at a salvage yard.

NINE of the nineteen criminal aliens are known dead at the scene, maybe more. All of the rest are seriously injured. At least SIX (maybe seven) medivac helicopters are called in to take these criminals to our medical facilities. The air-evac flights and all follow up medical treatment will be entirely at OUR EXPENSE. We just can't seem to be nice enough to these criminal invaders.

Hey, I've got more money than I know what to do with and I bet you do too!
    I bet we can agree that we should continue to throw out the welcome mat to any and all criminal invaders and give them free "everything" when they get here.

[ And hey, the survivors of today's crash will probably sue us for not properly maintaining the shoulders of the highway. They really know how to say "thanks". At least 20 lawyers will be in line to help them make their case including 19 from the ACLU. ]

Meanwhile, McCain and Obama remain "soft" on border issues. In fact they don't even seem to know we have border issues. Man, we really know how to pick our presidential candidates, don't we? I'm so proud.

Meanwhile our Senators and Congressmen are busy trying to figure out ways to either not fund, or entirely rescind, the few border security measures they were forced to pass earlier. Over 90% of this nation's meth and cocaine still easily pass across the border along with rapist, crooks and those who would steal your ID and take your jobs, and our elected officials want less border control.

There have been 42 documented incidents of Mexican National forces crossing illegally into our country since last October. Not so much as a single protest form our government. We wouldn't want to hurt their feelings you know.

On one documented occasion, Mexican Federal Military Forces actually held one of our border agents at GUN POINT until backup agents from our side arrived. Then the Mexicans backed off and crossed back into their country.

There has been more than one occasion of sniper fire on our border agents from across the border.

Our politicians do NOTHING except try to pretend there are no problems on our border at all. Special interests groups get on national TV to tell us we are racists for objecting to any of the above.

More people have been killed by the drug cartel along the Mexican border in recent months than have soldiers in both IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN combined.

Our politicians do NOTHING except try to pretend there is no problem on our border at all. Mexican officials and police personnel (any honest ones) are either quitting their jobs and / or are seeking asylum in our country. The Mexican drug cartel now has a strong armed presence in Georgia and Phoenix, AZ. Coming to a city near you soon ... very very soon. You can bet any money you have left on that fact.

Border problems? What border problems? Hey we are a welcoming country, right? I know, we'll give them flowers and talk nice to them and then they will be nice too. Right? It has worked so far, so let us keep doing it some more.

I've got an idea. Let's re-elect all of our incumbent politicians. Just like we have been doing over and over and over. They have served us well and have been truly relentless in destroying our country. They deserve another term.
    RIGHT?

I believe this related story is the one referred to in the post above:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-126883.html

Welcome aboard kda.

I think it's safe to say not many people are very fond of incumbents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, KDA. We're going to need all the help we can get!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome abourd KDA great post.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

The way that THIS vehicle was RECKLESSLY speeding, despite NOT being chased, rushing headlong toward PHOENIX, AZ, gave me the UNEASY feeling that the passengers MUST be ILLEGALS! And it turned out that they WERE!