Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is the Battle That We Knew Was Coming

Those of us who have followed the issue of illegal immigration knew this battle was going to come to a peak very soon. It has started. It is no fluke that we are now hearing reports that Utah, Georgia and Texas may follow in the footsteps of Arizona! Our economy is in shambles, unemployment is sky high with no reversal in sight, and our national debt is growing out of control. Desperate times call for desperate measures and Arizona was the first to take action out of necessity. Every state in the country knows that the current administration will do NOTHING to address the devastating consequences that uncontrolled illegal immigration is having on their local economies. The administration doesn't WANT to stop it because it is an integral part of their agenda to gain absolute power. However they didn't count on the states deciding to take the bull by the horns themselves. The feds will try every trick in the book to assert authority over the states and kill this movement but the states have said enough is enough and out of pure survival instinct will tell the feds to stuff it. Now IA's and the OBL's are protesting and threatening violence. Get ready, it's coming to a town near you.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

My only fear is that this will be the spark to ignite riots all across America. A few years back I heard that those in power, will push Americans & illegals into a race war in order to usher in martial law. Is this new bill the spark?

Certainly, something had to be done in AZ but I fear what will be coming next.

This has been a flickering flame for some time now,as you said TexasBorn. And @chloe24,I would think it depends on who actually starts the violence. I am sure Americans wil take action to protect their families and homes. I know I will and I have been preparing to some extent. In some ways i would like to see it happen and just get it over with for once and for all. But we do have a problem with Obama in office and his neglect to do what the American people want. In fact,even Bush did not do anythig really to secure our borders. As many of our politicians have shown,no backbones.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    This has been a flickering flame for some time now,as you said TexasBorn. And @chloe24,I would think it depends on who actually starts the violence. I am sure Americans wil take action to protect their families and homes. I know I will and I have been preparing to some extent. In some ways i would like to see it happen and just get it over with for once and for all. But we do have a problem with Obama in office and his neglect to do what the American people want. In fact,even Bush did not do anythig really to secure our borders. As many of our politicians have shown,no backbones.
    But what if this is what they want and no matter who initiates any possible violence, it will all be about containing the rights of American citizens? I still firmly believe that it is not about illegal immigration. It's about us!! As you've seen over the years, enforcement of laws is for Americans only and not those who crossed over the border and broke our laws. I guess we will soon find out...

This is about North American Union.

That is why the GOP elite and the Dem elite both opened our border to Mexico and are pushing amnesty.

They want open borders.

They want, as a Bush memo put it, to create a North American Union by "evolutionary stealth" because, as the memo said, Americans would resist it.

That is why Spanish is now being treated as a second American language.

That is why our gov is proceeding to build the North American Highway while denying its existence.

That is why our gov is working with Mexico and Canada to interconnect our infrastructures.

Why do they want a North American Union? As David Brooks, the columist wrote a couple of years back, the elite is making money hand over fist, and anyone who fights against amnesty is screwing things up.

It is all about money for the elite.

It looks to me like the GOP has figured out that at this juncture, Americans are not going to go for amnesty. So they are doing a tactical retreat, probably with the approval of the monied interests. They are going to press for border security first. But they will not push to have our laws enforced, because they want the illegal aliens to remain here. Then, in a couple of years, they will say the border is secure, so grant amnesty.

What we need to do is what the Tea Party is doing, and what some Dem groups like MoveOn are doing... going after the monied elite and reining them in. As Michael Moore put it, we the people don't have much leverage as all is controlled by the elite. All we have is our vote. The memo he exposed from Citibank to its richest clients said exactly that: the only thing the rich had to fear was the fact that Americans still have the vote. (You really should watch Capitalism: A Love Story to see who is really controlling our country).
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Hello for I am new to this site and wish to discuse this matter. I have to say that I am ready for this to happen being half mexican half white born in american I feel no sympathy for those who crossed our borders illegally. I am tired of looking for work and not finding any because everywhere I go there is a damn illegal mexican with all the jobs. Living in California makes it all the worse. The feds have done nothing to help ,and I can only hope for the state to do something. As my own personal project I am going to gather as many names of illegal workers from all the businesses I know employ them which I personally know of atleast 50. I am going to write down this information go to my county office and demand something be done otherwise myself and my associates will do something about it ourselves. I am tired of this bullshit isn't everyone elese?

Quote Originally Posted by BornInAmerica
    Hello for I am new to this site and wish to discuse this matter. I have to say that I am ready for this to happen being half mexican half white born in american I feel no sympathy for those who crossed our borders illegally. I am tired of looking for work and not finding any because everywhere I go there is a damn illegal mexican with all the jobs. Living in California makes it all the worse. The feds have done nothing to help ,and I can only hope for the state to do something. As my own personal project I am going to gather as many names of illegal workers from all the businesses I know employ them which I personally know of atleast 50. I am going to write down this information go to my county office and demand something be done otherwise myself and my associates will do something about it ourselves. I am tired of this V******V isn't everyone elese?
    Thanks...and send them all to Cave Creek Arizona...

MW
    Bettybb wrote:

What we need to do is what the Tea Party is doing, and what some Dem groups like MoveOn are doing... going after the monied elite and reining them in. As Michael Moore put it, we the people don't have much leverage as all is controlled by the elite. All we have is our vote.
    It's hard to take someone that supports moveon.org and quotes Michael Moore in the same breath seriously, especially knowing that both are adament open border and illegal alien supporting activist!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They will have too....they have half a million people comeing at them running out of here.... (az)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    My only fear is that this will be the spark to ignite riots all across America. A few years back I heard that those in power, will push Americans & illegals into a race war in order to usher in martial law. Is this new bill the spark?

Certainly, something had to be done in AZ but I fear what will be coming next.
    Ya think!!!!

Martial Law In Chicago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN8Uqo-6pPA

Gov Brewer asks for National Guard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za4Z6hZw6g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast