Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    My only fear is that this will be the spark to ignite riots all across America. A few years back I heard that those in power, will push Americans & illegals into a race war in order to usher in martial law. Is this new bill the spark?

Certainly, something had to be done in AZ but I fear what will be coming next.
    Chloe, there is nothing to fear from our own military and police force. If the time comes, each states law enforcement community will do the right thing, trust me. They will NOT turn against the American people and they will arrest the illegal rioters by the hundreds. Why? Because they pose a threat to the safety and security of the cities and states they are sworn to protect. This new bill is the beginning of the states reasserting their sovereign rights in the face of an over-reaching, corrupt and impotent federal government.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Bettybb wrote:

What we need to do is what the Tea Party is doing, and what some Dem groups like MoveOn are doing... going after the monied elite and reining them in. As Michael Moore put it, we the people don't have much leverage as all is controlled by the elite. All we have is our vote.
    MW wrote
    It's hard to take someone that supports moveon.org and quotes Michael Moore in the same breath seriously, especially knowing that both are adament open border and illegal alien supporting activist!
    If we are going to making anything happen in this country we have to unite where we have common ground. A post 2008 election poll found 67% of Obama voters do not support a pathway to citizenship. MoveOn and Michael Moore are going after Wall Street. You really should see Moore's documentary Capitalism: A Love Story. It is a bit slow at first but the last part about Wall Street is just plain dynamite. A couple of my very right wing Repub friends watched it and were extremely impressed.

Time to move beyond the sterotypes that both parties are creating to keep Americans at loggerheads and prevent us from controlling our own country.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

BorninAmerica,

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to post and understand your frustration about foreigners in this country illegally stealing American jobs, and depressing American wages!

With over 12% unemployment in CA, and with 37% of our youth unemployed and 21% of our returning vets unemployed, there is absolutely no justication for reward illegal behavior and giving illegal aliens preferential immigraiton treatment over law abiding people.

We have to keep the pressure on our elected officials, both at the state and federal level to let them know that their support of the monied elite (21st century plantation owners) has to stop.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

I just get so fed-up with the “all the young are lazy and will no workâ€
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12