Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do wish Pat would run again he may actually have a chance this time....I think people are ready for a change and anything can happen in the next 9 months!!

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/14.................
    Please help take Action!!! NOW "Indiana"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103828.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I like Pat Buchanan a lot..but I am VERY disappointed that he refused to endorse Ron Paul because they both say the very same things. It would have helped Dr. Paul so much. It bothers me that anyone would rather save their reputation than stand for what is right.
    He has bills to pay too. He didn't endorse anybody, and his magazine (which I highly recommend) endorsed him.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I could easily support her but the problem is she
    wouldn't get the main stream American support for many
    reasons

One being that the media would flat out ignore her like the
    did with Paul
    Maybe, but she's a professional campaign strategist. I am a huge Paul fan, but he ran a weak campaign....I only half blame the media.

Bay, on the other hand, has run at least two campaigns so far this season, and both those candidates had plenty of media attention so at the minimum she should have fresh contacts.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I could easily support her but the problem is she
    wouldn't get the main stream American support for many
    reasons

One being that the media would flat out ignore her like the
    did with Paul
    Why do you continue to be so negative and defeatist?
    It is so tiresome.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Re: Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I like Pat Buchanan a lot..but I am VERY disappointed that he refused to endorse Ron Paul because they both say the very same things. It would have helped Dr. Paul so much. It bothers me that anyone would rather save their reputation than stand for what is right.
    It had nothing to do with that. I am finishing up the third book I have read of Pat's, and I can say that their views differ pretty widely. They say the same thing about Iraq, and foreign policy. But Pat would attack the illegal immigration problem much differently than Paul. And he would adress the trade imbalence much differently as well.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Yes, and that's why Pat or his sister, Bay Buchanan, would be ideal candidates on the Constitution Party ticket. Besides that, RP is not going to run for anything other than his own Congressional seat this Fall.

The Constitution Party will nominate its candidate in April.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12