Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jrhino, it's a shame that so many our elected officials are willing to sell their souls for a pot of fools gold. I suspect the Uncle Toms you mentioned are interested in furthuring their political careers and America be damned. Sadly, too many Americans put wealth above integrity on their list of priorities. We must send a clear message come election time that says "We ARE paying attention, and we're NOT going to fall for empty promises." You just keep up your efforts Jrhino, we are with you!

"You Don't Speak for me" is a Hispanic orginazation and they are against illegal immigration and you do not see them in the street or all over T.V. speaking out. There are many of us who are against illegal immigration and we are not in the streets and on T.V.
    Just because we are not in the streets protesting does not mean we are not against illegal immigration.

It burns my butt when hispanics who just came into the country try to use their "minority" status for special treatment, which was originally meant only for blacks, who had been here since slavery.

They aren't even citizens, and they want to have special treatment because they're a "minority" - sorry, doesn't work that way! I'd be a minority if I moved to another country, and it wouldn't mean I'd get special treatment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234