Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great message, great United States citizen!

There's only one thing that bugs me about the first video (title), African American. He's not an African American, he is a US citizen. Blacks you say.. the only colors I see are red white and blue

I'm with you on that Nobelium-American isn't a race, we ALL need to stand together.

Be careful what words you use these days.. true, we are Americans because we live in the Americas (like a German is German and a European..).

Undocumented American? BS, they are very well documented in the southern and northern parts of America. In the United Statest.. heck no. (just had to say that). The illegals from other continents could try that line.. but come on.. The day someone says undocumented US citizen is when I'll flip out..

I did an edit, or two, or three, or...

I meant no bad. I just was trying to say we should all stand together as citizens of the US because this issue effects all of us.If I offended anyone I apologize.

No, you are right. I just exercised my ability to throw in something else.. IE, I went off topic