Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boss Hoyer Says, "We Control This House"

Boss Hoyer Says, "We Control This House"
    by Jed Babbin

Posted: 10/01/2007 Print This

Democratic leaders’ repeated manipulation of the August 2 House vote Republicans apparently won was so severe it could justify censure or removal of Speaker Pelosi, Majority Leader Hoyer and of New York’s Michael McNulty, the presiding member at the time of the vote.

That night, in a supposedly-recorded House vote, Republicans defeated -- by 215-213 -- a measure Democrats desperately wanted to ensure that welfare benefits would continue to flow to illegal aliens. The vote was reopened to allow Members to change their votes. When the Cong. Mike McNulty struck the gavel again, the vote was a 214-214 tie. Under the rules of the House, tie votes are a win for the Democratic majority.

According to a source close to the Select Committee’s investigation, “And frankly if you played the [video] tape, that’s what it looked like. On closer examination, believe it or not it’s actually worse.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Wow, this is very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it's abominable and indicative of just how corrupt OUR SENATE! is. In fact, it's horrifying.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Wow. I never imagined that what happened was even worse than it appeared at first glance. Unbelievable............

Hillary and Obama must be absolutely cringing!!! In fact, any Dem who has their hopes set on re-election or what have you, must be having a stroke right about now, for that matter

What happened here is a glaring exposure of the corruption running rampant throughout the Democratic party. It's bad enough that they would go so low as to steal a vote, violate the process, manipulate and get rid of evidence in an attempt to cover it up, and intimidate another member for simply trying to uphold the process and ensure a fair vote.

What makes this even worse is the fact that their underhanded doings were to guarantee passage of something that is not even remotely in the best interests of this country or the American people!!!

It seems, to me anyway, that with Americans now awake to what has been going on behind our backs and realizing that a major house cleaning is in order for this nation to survive, let alone prosper, this just can't bode well for the Democratic party. I can't imagine that it will do wonders for any one of any party who has gone along with their program either, on items that are clearly detrimental to us.

I can't wait until more comes out.....this may just be the break we all needed!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this their "cleaning out the swamp"?
    "We are being destroyed from within"

MW
    It's sort of odd that we haven't heard more about this through the MSM. If what I've read above is true, this should be a hot topic of discussion for all the conservative talk show and radio folks.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW: That's exactly what I thought when I read this story about half an hour ago. ....Hmmmmm, something is up (just my hunch, but there's something going on up there 'on the hill', eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    I think it's abominable and indicative of just how corrupt OUR SENATE! is. In fact, it's horrifying.
    Small, polite reminder: this was the US House (not Senate). Which, is not to say, that the US Senate isn't corrupt - that's just a different subject - that's all!

The final report of the Select Committee may find facts that justify censure or removal from leadership positions of Pelosi, Hoyer and McNulty.
    GOOD! BYE-BYE. 3 CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Small, polite reminder: this was the US House (not Senate). Which, is not to say, that the US Senate isn't corrupt - that's just a different subject - that's all!
    You're right, PhredE! I guess I've just gotten used to yelling at our senators here lately. All of them should be shouting about this.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast