Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA WINE

Boycott California wine.
    I think California wine is the best thing to boycott, because it is available in all 50 states, it is something that is easy to replace with something else such as French, Italian, Australian, and South American wine.

Boycotting tourism to California is great, but if you arn't planning a vacation to California one can't join in on the boycott.

Boycotting hollywood movies is great also, but most films are not filmed in California anymore (thanks to the unions).

So if you are living in the East coast, Mid west, South east and all points inbetween partake in the boycott by passing over California wine the next time you are buying a bottle.

I think this is a great idea, over half of the wine field workers are illegal, and mosty of the winery owners are quite wealthy. I know because many of the other business in the industrial park around our company are wineries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a GREAT IDEA and is a double hitter. Nancy Pelosi is the owner of some wine vineyards in the Cali central valley. She owns two labels and is part owner of a third. So boycotting Cali wine is a hit to California AND NANCY PELOSI.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a link. Nancy Pelosi owns vineyards, but I am not sure who she sells the grapes to. She might sell to wineries outside of California too, I dont know. Anyway, scroll about halfway down the page and there is a grid and her name is on it along with other vineyard owners and wine makers. Here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ce ... _vineyards

Great Bowman and Redpony, let's spread the word and see if it catches on.

vic

Wine is not the only thing made with grapes. Brandy, Congac , Champagne and ect.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    Great Bowman and Redpony, let's spread the word and see if it catches on.
    YES! I am already spreading the word around as much as possible in various chat and message boards that I go to. This was a great idea you had greginLA. Thanks for posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    Wine is not the only thing made with grapes. Brandy, Congac , Champagne and ect.
    That's right all those other things are made from grapes. Maybe we should boycott all of those that come from Cali.

I guess everyone already knows that these grapes are picked mainly by illegals. So these vineyards also discriminate against American workers.

Awesome idea!
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast