Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is important that we all let MexDonalds know why we are boycotting them. Let them know we know they are sponsoring The Race. I am sending their corporate office an e-mail.

Might also be good to let the local franchises in our own towns know why we are boycotting. Though their policies come from corporate, the local fanchises might put pressure on corporate if they think it will affect their own business. Though I'm not blaming the local fanchisees, we can't let them escape any responsibility by just blaming it on corporate, and saying there's nothing they can do.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Re: Who can be trusted these days?

Quote Originally Posted by cinamus
    Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Thanks Hank, what can you do if you have already clicked it on?

cinamus, did you intentionally put a spy site on this post? If so, why?
    Hey guys. This is my first post. I thought I was doing something good.
    Should I pull it? I sent an e-mail to McDonald's and received a reply.
    I'm sure it was legitimate.
    cinamus -
    Its okay, cinamus, I believe you. I don't know how one would even know if a site was a spy site. I guess just if one already has a Spyware program on their computer and the Spyware blocked the site. I checked my security system after this post. Bad luck on your first post! Welcome to ALIPAC.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Thanks builditnow

Thank you for your kind words. Of course I didn't know about spy sites,
    and I felt terrible when reactions first came in. I will certainly try to do better next time.

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    It's hard to believe that McDonald's is so successful. Their food is awful. The hamburgers are the worst among all the fast food guys. There are several other good choices. In-N-Out burger, in the southwest is one of them. They very much appear to use legal citizens in their workforce. Culver's in the mid west is another.
    Unfortunately In-n-Out refuses to expand out from the west coast. If I want a decent fast food burger I have to drive 30 miles to Carls Jr. in South Dallas.

Also, since In-n-Out is all over California, how do you know that they don't hire illegals at some of their stores?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Welcome, cinamus! I used to go to McDonalds for their morning biscuits, but they are tasting funny lately. And half the time I get sickly sweet iced tea instead of unsweetened like I ask for. I am tired of parking and marching in and complaining. I also have a problem when the majority of customers do not understand what I say to the manager and look at me as if I were the ugly American.
    I will go to KFC or Arby's when I am beyond starvation.
    I cook at home more than fast food, and for a quick breakfast I scramble an egg and when it starts to set, pour on some alfredo sauce.
    McDonalds has done this to themselves, and don't tell me that they have no control over their franchisees. Bull excrement!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, cinamus! I used to go to McDonalds for their morning biscuits, but they are tasting funny lately. And half the time I get sickly sweet iced tea instead of unsweetened like I ask for. I am tired of parking and marching in and complaining. I also have a problem when the majority of customers do not understand what I say to the manager and look at me as if I were the ugly American.
    I will go to KFC or Arby's when I am beyond starvation.
    I cook at home more than fast food, and for a quick breakfast I scramble an egg and when it starts to set, pour on some alfredo sauce.
    McDonalds has done this to themselves, and don't tell me that they have no control over their franchisees. Bull excrement!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Thanks builditnow

and I felt terrible when reactions first came in. I will certainly try to do better next time.
    I've use computer for 10 years and I still don't know about spy sites
    ------------------------

Re: Thanks builditnow

I've use computer for 10 years and I still don't know about spy sites
    ------------------------

McDonald's 4 Year Old Cheeseburger Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hehJJmL8 ... re=channel

I think this needs to be a Science Project for Public School.

McDonald's 4 Year Old Cheeseburger Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hehJJmL8 ... re=channel

I think this needs to be a Science Project for Public School.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast