Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bravolabor.com website

The website "http://bravolabor.com/" was taken down, but its chached version is still at google. This labor agency was the one used by Agriprocessors to bring illegal alien laborers into the US:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:qi ... d=10&gl=us

Bravo Labor Agency

Providing Quality Labor for the United States since 1987

Bravo Labor Agency has been providing employment opportunities throughout the United States since 1987. We are dedicated to providing our recruits with gratifying work opportunities in a variety of industries, including construction, warehousing, agricultural, food processing and farm work. The majority of our clients work to support their families in South Texas or Mexico. Their families at home are their top priority and they will not risk the integrity of the job provided to them.

Bravo Labor Agency offers the widest selection of temporary support services to meet your immediate needs for unskilled workers. We recruit the labor specific to your requirements throughout the duration of any project.

· Workers for seasonal or peak production demands

· Workers who can immediately assume job responsibilities

· Complement existing staff with very specific skill sets to execute work

· Expand and contract your workforce based on project needs

· Lower overheard, with inexpensive Labor from South Texas and Mexico

· All workers are drug tested and interviewed, if needed

· Workers will be legal or able to work in the United States

· Administrative and recruiting costs covered by Bravo Labor Agency
    Services

To Contact Us, please call us at (956) 682-1611 or come by our offices located in McAllen, Texas. 1418 Beech Avenue.

You may also email us with your name, organization and a phone number and we will gladly contact you regarding any of our services. We will also be willing to provide references from our current and former vendors. Email Us: olivara1@yahoo.com

Sounds to me like they hire slaves (eg. IAs) - if that makes any sense...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I had a friend who once hitchhiked the US in his youth and ended up in a slave work camp in Texas thinking that he had been offered a two week temporary job. After two days of being forced to work at gunpoint, a more physically combative co-worker of his attacked the guard, knocked him out and they were able to escape. I was suprised to find that some Texans were dumb enough to believe that you could get somebody to work for you by brandishing a weapon, but there you are. We have a bunch of dumb Texans deciding our immigration policy so I would not be surprised if there were more slave camps in Texas, grooming "high quality" slaves for the national workplace. No wonder Bush wanted amnesty. Texas has alot to gain by being the middle-man for the new slave economy using newly "legalized" illegal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    That is exactly what they do.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas