Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Breaking: Holder Justice Department Also Tapped House of Representatives Cloak Room

Now, this is interesting....

Oh My… Breaking: Holder Justice Department Also Tapped House of Representatives Cloak Room

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 9:13 PM

Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) went on the Hugh Hewitt Show tonight and dropped this bombshell. The Holder-Obama Justice Department tapped the House of Representatives Cloak Room.

They tapped the cloak room, too.

Via the Hugh Hewitt website, via The Green Room:

HH:
    The idea that this might be a Geithner-Axelrod plan, and by that, the sort of intimation, Henry II style, will no one rid me of this turbulent priest, will no one rid me of these turbulent Tea Parties, that might have just been a hint, a shift of an eyebrow, a change in the tone of voice. That’s going to take a long time to get to. I don’t trust the Department of Justice on this. Do you, Congressman Nunes?

DN: No, I absolutely do not, especially after this wiretapping incident, essentially, of the House of Representative. I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room.

HH: Wait a minute, this is news to me.

DN: The Cloak Room in the House of Representatives.

HH: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

DN: So when they went after the AP reporters, right? Went after all of their phone records, they went after the phone records, including right up here in the House Gallery, right up from where I’m sitting right now. So you have a real separation of powers issue that did this really rise to the level that you would have to get phone records that would, that would most likely include members of Congress, because as you know…

HH: Wow.

The cloakrooms serve as a place for members to socialize, eat, and take naps without leaving the building. These rooms are closed to all except for Senators and Representatives, and a few of their trusted staffers, and even have their own phone numbers.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...es-cloak-room/

Explosive: GOP Rep. Claims DOJ Secretly Obtained Phone Records from House, WAPO Report Confirmed

Kyle Becker

On May 16, 2013

If this can be proven, it’s a scandalquake on the magnitude 7.0 Richter. It’s a violation of the separation of powers, and goes right along with the DOJ’s weakly explainedseizure of AP phone records.

The Washington Post reported this on the AP story the DOJ went after reporters for publishing:

The Department of Justice secretly obtained Associated Press phone records from 20 different phone lines over two months, according to the news agency. The subpoenaed phones records included personal and office lines for several national security reporters and editors as well as “the main number for AP reporters in the House of Representatives press gallery.”
    Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) was interviewed by Hugh Hewitt and made the startling claim that was repeated all over New Media. HotAir provided the transcript:

HH: The idea that this might be a Geithner-Axelrod plan, and by that, the sort of intimation, Henry II style, will no one rid me of this turbulent priest, will no one rid me of these turbulent Tea Parties, that might have just been a hint, a shift of an eyebrow, a change in the tone of voice. That’s going to take a long time to get to. I don’t trust the Department of Justice on this. Do you, Congressman Nunes?

DN: No, I absolutely do not, especially after this wiretapping incident, essentially, of the House of Representative. I don’t think people are focusing on the right thing when they talk about going after the AP reporters. The big problem that I see is that they actually tapped right where I’m sitting right now, the Cloak Room [Ed.: Nunes means accessed phone records].

HH: Wait a minute, this is news to me.

DN: The Cloak Room in the House of Representatives.

HH: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

DN: So when they went after the AP reporters, right? Went after all of their phone records, they went after the phone records, including right up here in the House Gallery, right up from where I’m sitting right now. So you have a real separation of powers issue that did this really rise to the level that you would have to get phone records that would, that would most likely include members of Congress, because as you know…
    HH: Wow.
    http://www.ijreview.com/2013/05/5280...presentatives/

Holder. Needs to investigate himself.......what a punk he is..why didn't Issa slap his ass down yesterday...holder has no respect ..