Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GHB

Brownback is having problems

Published Thursday, June 26, 2008
    Is Sam Brownback a U.S. senator? If you look at his voting record on immigration issues, it's hard to tell.

It appears Brownback is having problems remembering which side of the border he's on.

From "chain migration" to "refugee and asylum" votes, Brownback has shown a consistent pattern of favoring foreigners at the expense of American citizens.

If Brownback continues, Ronald Reagan's "shining city on the hill" will soon become another third world slum!

MOD EDIT ( Please do not post personal information)

If Sam Brownback becomes governor of Kansas be prepared to change the official language from English to Spanish, Russian or Chinese, become a second class citizen, unless you entered the country illegally, the end result, Kansas becomes another third world slum.

Am I joking? Look up the Senators voting record on immigration issues. Mr. Brownback has never found a foreigner he didn’t favor over an American citizen!

While I got fleeced by a Russian con artist Mr. Brownback and District Court Judge Richard Rome turned there back on a fellow citizen in support of a foreign criminal.

I you marry a Russian you may be in for a bumpy ride. They are cunning liars by birth and will stop at nothing to steal anything they can. I know because I have been there.

From Brownback’s office “when she gets married again maybe she will like this one betterâ€

Hi GHB. Do you have a link for this?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

April
    Please provide a link or article will be removed from board. Thanks.

GHB
    All the Topeka Capital links are still on the web. Many of the letters to the Hutchinson paper I had to buy and reprint on my own web site as the are no longer on the web. GB
    http://members.cox.net/gbontrager/

MW
    Here's the link to the top half of GHB's post:

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/062608/ ... 8778.shtml

Is the second half of the post your own work, GHB? If not can you provide a direct link, please? Thank you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GHB
    Yes all the letters to the editor are my own work. I have included the working links where the letter is still on the web. The others are direct reprints that where published in the newspaper on the date listed in the article.

My divorce has been over five years now. However on the advice of an attorney several month ago I requested the Judges notes and found for the first time in a document that my Russian wife clamed that I physically abused her and her child.

I ask the court clerk if the document was taken under oath and she said no. I said so someone who has a vested interest in making me sound as bad as possible walks in the front door and makes a claim of abuse and the court accepts it without evidence or me having a right to respond. The only response I got was the clerk shrugged her shoulders.

Justice in America at work in the 27th Judicial district of Reno county Kansas.