Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BrownPride forum- in their own words. Not for fainthearted

http://www.brownpride.us/forum/latino-p ... c52db&

Want to hear what the other side is saying?
    I've always heard that in order to defeat you opponet, you have to know how he thinks.

Thats the kind of slime that out government is wanting to legalize. I noticed they threw the racism word around quite a bit. Thats a last ditch excuse for someone that knows they are wrong. The sooner we send them back across the border the better.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

I read especially the thread about burning flags.
    The general consenses seems to be that as long as it isn't the Mexican flag, their fine with it.

I did notice a couple of voices of reason. But most of the posters are just....well, uneducated at best.

Edited to add: Welcome to Alipac Johnny! Hope to hear lots from you!

Send the link to senators and congressman...along with responses
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Proudamericanfamily, these people are absolutely vile, I have seen their stuff before.

What really has angered me is if you look at the ADL or the SLPC site's, you will not see any of the racist Latino groups as you do the white racist groups. Yet they are just as vile and hateful as all the others.

I know, I know, do not put anything into what the ADL and SLPC have to say about ANYTHING really, but if they claim to be out there to quell hatred, then they need to be doing it with ALL groups, not just the white ones.

I have emailed them about their indiscrepancies before and they refuse to even acknowledge my email by at least saying "thank you for your interest in our group" kind of email.

Talk about hypocrites.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the ADL has actually spoken against "Voz de Aztlan"
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have emailed them about their indiscrepancies before and they refuse to even acknowledge my email by at least saying "thank you for your interest in our group" kind of email.

Talk about hypocrites.
    Your complaint does not fit into their agenda.
    There used to be this Radio Broadcaster here. Jeff Metcalf.
    He used to say

They won't let the facts interfere with their preconceived notions.....

I think the ADL has actually spoken against "Voz de Aztlan". The other Latino organizations tend to be ethnocentric while the "Voz de Aztlan" has been running editorials and articles more clearly Anti-Semitic.

I did think it interesting that the ADL has offered to provide support to the illegal aliens if their support organizations in turn support them. This is vile in that immigration policy is supposed to be the outcome of a democratic process. A special interest group is not be saying "screw them if you play ball with us we will get you past whatever they decided" in reference to the peope of he United States.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I skimmed through a few posts. This is just another website to post more hate-filled garbage.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thats's just the point Richard, only if it is anti-Semitic, what about being anti anything else? To be honest, they talk about it on their site, if the group is anti-Semitic, or white supremacist, but what about these other groups who are hate groups towards white?

Should it not all be across the board when talking about hate? To me, ANY person who has that much hatred towards another race should be addressed as a problem to our whole society, not only if it is addressing only certain groups.

They won't let the facts interfere with their preconceived notions.....
    I know, it is convenient to ignore hatred towards people they would like to presume are ALL opressors.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast