Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am sure they are against 'illegal' immigration - they just don't think any immigration is illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes they are against illegal immigration, they think the US should let all of Latin America move here! They think we should just give them everything we have instead of making them work to steal it! Can you believe the gall and sense of entitlement?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Yes they are against illegal immigration, they think the US should let all of Latin America move here! They think we should just give them everything we have instead of making them work to steal it! Can you believe the gall and sense of entitlement?
    I feel that living here at ground zero in Los Angeles county that our quality of life is being ruined. Illegals bring nothing positive here, nothing is fun anymore, I feel like an outsider in my own country. These people do nothing but take, and our politicians do nothing but give them more free stuff, paid for by the tax payers. What a great country this is going to be, a population that sucks of the system. Evil does exist, and it is running rapid and growing in the minds of our local, state and federal politicians.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12