Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Those who voted for George W. Bush and his fellow conservative traitors in the Senate have no right to complain about their actions.
    I don't agree with this comment at all.
    If you buy a product and it doesn't work as you thought it would, do you just have to eat the purchase? No. You complain and you return it.

As long as we have a system that continues to force us to vote for the lesser of two evils, you are going to have situations like this.

I am so over the blame the voter game.

Give me someone to vote for who I believe in and I will do the right thing.

Those who voted for George W. Bush and his fellow conservative traitors in the Senate have no right to complain about their actions.
    Those of us conservatives who voted for Bush believed that he would be true to our conservative values! Had we had a "crystal ball" to see where he was really planning to take this country...or had the ability to see into his heart...trust me...no conservative would have voted for him!!

If the conservatives "shut up" as you suggest now...any hope to persuade the GOP Senators and/or Representatives to abandon S. 1348 will disappear and it will float right into law!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Well...

How in the hell were we to see the utter disdain for us he would later exhibit? I didn't see it coming and I posess no crystal ball. Ever hear of bait and switch?

"Sleight of hand and quick exchange... The old tricks have been rearranged"

We are all on the same team here, RRRRRRight?

It is commonly kown as being F****d over. Vent over, now lets do what is right as a unified front.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12